• Secret
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wagon R HID Projector Retrofit

<invisible>

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ajayraj View Post
      MH1 projector
      Nice install. Congrats and welcome to the club

Interested to know the beam alignment - cutoff photo and experience in night driving with them.

Wow

Awesome

I would like you guys to comment on it
      WOW

ghost06
      Just BeYourself.....

Sign the petition to allow Annual Tax for Non-KA vehicles in Karnataka: http://goo.gl/Gyl2Of

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by shyamhegde View Post
      Nice install. Congrats and welcome to the club

Interested to know the beam alignment - cutoff photo and experience in night driving with them.
      hi shyam,i had done a small error in the rotational alignment.So the right hand side beam is not totally horizontal.Cutoff is sharp and i rarely use autoleveler for adjusting it.Night driving is exceptionally good.It has a broad spread of light even in the low beam.you wont feel much difference the broadness in highbeam but the length of the beam goes more on high beam.You rarely use high beam in the event the approaching vehicle is blinding you.If they are blinding just give a high beam they will lower the light for you.Please use the high beam responsibly as the high beam is so powerful that the oncoming vehicle will get blind totally.

Never think that if you put a HID the oncoming vehicle cant blind you.They can still blind you.But the spead of the light coming even in your lowbeam give a good vision of the surroundings especially on highways were we drive faster and there are high possibility that people or vehicle will be in there where an ordinary halogen light cant show you.I am having wearing powerful everyday glasses.I can feel a lot of difference in my night driving after i fixed the HIDs.I can see things very easily in lowbeam itself.I rarely use high beam and when i use high i put to low when i see an oncoming vehicle.

If you guys need the retrofit procedure that i have done, i can post it here as i have already done it in theautomotiveindia forum.I am very thankful for the members of gearheads and theautomotiveindia as well as theretrofitsource executives for helping me out for my first retrofit.

Here is the beam cutoff photo that shyam asked me for.
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	91483

GearHead
      Forza Ferrari!!!

Awesome

If you guys need the retrofit procedure that i have done, i can post it here as i have already done it in theautomotiveindia forum.
      Yes Pls
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
      -Calvin

Dai!!!

Awesome

I wan to know the details of MH1 projector

Hi ajay...

My name is Aneesh from kerala, i have a Wagnor so i would like to change my wagnor head light same as yours . So shall i know where it is purchased this MH1 projector lamp and other charges

Thanks
      Aneesh

hi guys these are some of the pics of my retrofit of MH1 projectors in my wagonR blueboy.I would like you guys to comment on it.

MH1 projector

Attachment 91206

MH1 projector xenon lights off side view
      Attachment 91208

MH1 projector xenon lights off front view
      Attachment 91209

MH1 projector xenon lights on
      Attachment 91207

Awesome

Nice diy bro.....I am also looking to install diy for the aftermarket headlight in my amaze......your thread has helped a lot....thanks

Awesome

Name of the company for bixenon project

hi guys, i am landed here searching how to remove headlights from the hood of the new WagonR.I am going to do a retrofit on the car headlights..So the whole headlights need to be taken off from the hood.I tried it removing,But i felt i need to remove the front bumper to take off the headlight.

Here there are a lot of gurus to teach me.well i already purchased everything for the installation.
      For the retrofit installation people are asking from 1500 to 3000INR.When i heard i felt like .So decided to do it myself and the company that i bought the projector setup is more than excellent in customer service which inspired me to do this.They never did retro in WagonR as it is not available in U.S.So i am stucked in the middle.I can go to a workshop and can make them do the work.But if you guys help me i can have a good try.

Thank you guys again for making me a part of this forum

cheers
      Ajay Raj
      Dear Ajay can you share the name and website of the company from where you bought projector laml

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information