It’s been 10 days journey with my Linea. We have covered more than 800 KM together and hence basic introduction is over and now we are getting to know more each other.
- I am getting 15KMPL with 100% AC on (tank full to tank full) whereas MID shows average fuel consumption of 17+ KMPL. Not sure why this difference?
Driving and overall experience till now:
- I am enjoying and loving it!
- It runs like a dream on Noida expressway!!! I am not pushing it much, took her to a speed of 110. Waiting to get 1000 KM on odo then I will take it beyond 2500 RPM
- Irritating sound coming from parcel tray which I failed to locate!
- I feel steering is lighter at low speeds as compared to Xeta’s steering.
- Auto headlamp feature is quite useful as mine is basement parking and I always switch on the headlights while going out. In Xeta sometimes I used to forget to switch off after coming out of parking but Linea’s auto headlamp feature takes care of this and switches off itself
- Sensibility of auto headlamp’s sensors can be adjusted from 1 to 3 (1 = minimum, 2=medium and 3 = maximum). Higher the sensitivity lower the quantity of external light needed to switch the headlights on. Same case is with rain sensing wipers.
- USB location is very strategically located, whole body needs to be twisted to get it fixed in slot . Even though sound quality has improved after doing certain settings but still not up to the mark. I feel the need to change it, so started saving!
- Greashifts are not as smooth as I wish to.
- Door guards still not available with dealership!!
- Will gearshift get better (smoother) after few thousand KM’s or after first service??
- While breaking (not always), thad thad sound comes from rear. Is this ABS coming into action or something else that needs attention?