Selling HTC One X (Glamour Grey color) nearly 2 months old with all accessories, OtterBox cover (worth US$ 15) at just Rs. 30,000/-.
[Original price: 37,000 (35k handset + 1500 Cover + 500 screen protector)].
It comes with 1 year warranty which is still in effect. Phone is in brand new condition with amazing features mentioned below;
Best features of HTC One X:
1. Lightning-fast web browsing,
Remarkable picture quality and seamless HD gaming visuals (thanks to the powerful quad-core processor),
You’ll love the minimalist design and the camera that captures every moment (even in low light) with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos,
You can take photos while shooting HD video at same time.
Sony has announced to launch its Playstation Suite to non Sony smartphones, the first being the high-end HTC One X.
Now since Samsung's much-awaited Galaxy S3 has finally hit Indian shores, I would like to share the EDGE of HTC One X over Samsung Galaxy S3;
HTC One X <vs> Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Speed: Quad-core 1.5Ghz <vs> Quad-core 1.4Ghz
- Camera: 70% better quality with f2.0Faster: 4fps/99 shot, Faster startup: 0.7s <vs> Poor low light with f2.6Slower: 3fps/20shots Slower startup: 0.99sec
- Sound: Beats Audio by Dr.Dre (insane sound) <vs> None
- Screen: Brighter & cleaner, higher density, wide angle, more pixels per inch (936 sub-PPI) <vs> Dull Bluish, lower density (uneven pixel size), Poor viewing angle, less pixels per inch (612 sub-PPI)
- Body: Poly-carbonate (scratch less) <vs> Glossy Plastic (prone to scratches)
- Design: World acclaimed (it's thin, light & feels very solid/high quality in hands) <vs> Glossy disappointing finish
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage <vs> 16GB of internal storage (32GB & 64GB hasn't even launched in UK, and when/if launched in India, will cost 45k+ ) - (as far as drop box is concerned, no one can upload data of say 1GB in India at a speed of 2G and 3G is still so expensive, all those hypes are for US & UK!)
- Battery: HTC has pushed two updates since I bought the device & battery life has enhanced. Now I'm easily getting 12+ hours (with Wifi / 2G data ON all the time, 3 Gmail & 2 Yahoo accounts, Facebook, Whatsapp synchronizing all the time). Gaming, navigation etc sometimes. Yes, you still have to charge it every night, but this is a 4.7 inch HD LCD, quad core pocket computer, so I can forgive that. (SGS3 also needs every night charge).
- UI: HTC's Sense UI is way better over Samsung's Touchviz.
- Source: Pricebaba and many reviews on CNet, TechRadar, 67Bits etc.
The best point of HTC One X is the fact that the HTC One X is so much better looking than the Samsung Galaxy S3 & Beats Audio by Dr.Dre. All top end features & still price is lower than Samsung's Galaxy S3. (Delhi's Gaffar market rate - HTC One X for 35,000 INR & SGS3 for 39,000-42,000 INR). If SGS3 has scored some 100 extra in couple of benchmark's, that doesn't make SGS3 better than HTC One X.
Note: Samsung Galaxy S3 has no negative points, both the phones are latest, both has Google's latest Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS 4.0) and both are all-most equal in terms of features, let it be overall size, processor, 1GB ram, camera, screen size, weight etc, above points are just to clarify which one is better in reality with reasons. Nothing against Samsung fans!
Price: Rs. 30,000/-
Reason for selling: Wanna buy iPad3 for iCloud service, as I have MacBook & iPod touch at my home.
If interested in buying HTC's revolutionary One X, contact me through sms or call me on 9811019145.