following a 'Linea'r
      progression

Secret

Awesome Notorious

Love the shine on the Alto.

Far away from home!!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fordfan View Post
      maybe next time you can ask them what products they are using? Did they also do a paint correction or just paint protection?
      Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
      Products: No idea
      PMM uses always "Meguiars" for their paint protection cleaning purposes.
      Never Say Never Again :)

Specially for Photography Section - If i post any pic in photography section, Please click and view in full screen for correct resolution and clarity. Thanks !!

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

very nice! now waiting for your tire pics

btw can you please list the product names which you used? it would be great to know...specially what of Menz did you use? you got a DA/ rotary?

Also the blue Alto is looking really good! repaint or machine corrected or in that good condition ? A color charged wax / dark color specific wax or glaze can make it look even better.

For the white Verna, if you want to really amp up the glossy shimmer, buy a bottle of acrylic based sealant, it makes white and light colors look unreal glossy...two which i can suggest are Poorboys EX-P sealant and Werkstat Acrylic Jet Trigger.

Neither are available in India so will need to be imported but on white, acrylic sealants really work well.
      Glad that you all liked my work. as far as product goes here are the items i used depending upon the application and level of correction needed.

1.Meguiars 105
      2. Meguiars 205
      3. Meguiars Ultimate Compound
      4. Menzerna 203
      5.Meguiars Tech Wax 2.0
      6. Autoglym SRP
      7. 3M show car paste Wax.

Thanx for suggestion on acrylic sealant but i am afraid on importing . can you help me on that part please ???

Regards

Jas

I am aware that i can set my
      status here.. :)

Awesome

Poorboys EX-P sealant and Werkstat Acrylic Jet Trig
      Any Website where we can order this. the shine i get from Collinite 845 on my White swift is very good.. are these better than that??

live to Detail...am addicted

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Techiemechie View Post
      Although not really in tune with the thread title but here's some pics of my bike after some Sunday morning TLC...
      oops! sorry i forgot about two wheelers...to be honest bikes are also as much fun as cars and people's pride and joy. Your bike is looking fantastic, specially the second one, i love it! The metal flakes are really popping!

#mods - can we edit the title please and just remove the word "car" from the heading? Think that will be better
      Last edited by fordfan; 10th Sep 2012 at 09:34.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
      Any Website where we can order this. the shine i get from Collinite 845 on my White swift is very good.. are these better than that??
      you can order from Ultimate Finish - Poorboys EX-P sealant. This is a safe website, i have ordered many, many times from them and they take paypal/credit card/international debit card payments. They customer care is very good and international order are shipped through DHL but keep in mind customs will charge 30% even for orders below INR 5000.

Apart from the Poorboys EX-P sealant you can also try the Ultimate Finish - Poorboys White Diamond Glaze...White Diamond is for white and light color cars and is one of the best glazes out there and has some filling ability also so helps in hiding the swirls.

You can wash, apply the glaze and remove, then apply EX-P one coat, followed by a second coat next day!

For white/silver color/ non metallic color cars, acrylic based finishes gives a kind of candy coating shiny looks, warm looks from waxes is difficult to achieve. So for light colors, acrylic based stuff looks great.

Whether it looks better than 845, it depends on user's choice 845 is great sealant and has awesome durability but EX-P has good durability is more of a beauty product. Maybe instead of the sealant, you can buy a bottle of white diamond glaze and apply 845 on top.

Acrylic Jet looks way better and is easier to use as its a spray sealant.

P.S. i will be ordering the PB Blackhole in another two months even though its for dark cars and mine is a silver
      Last edited by fordfan; 10th Sep 2012 at 09:36.

WHiTe LiGHTNiNG™
      Hyperian

Awesome

fordfan - The dashboard often picks up scratches which is irritating. The part where the HU sits is susceptible to minor scratches such as nail marks, scuffs etc., is there any way to conceal these marks?
      Caveman on Ketosis

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by MutantX View Post
      The dashboard often picks up scratches which is irritating. The part where the HU sits is susceptible to minor scratches such as nail marks, scuffs etc., is there any way to conceal these marks?
      ouch...am not aware of any interior dressing which can hide the minor scratches the textured plastic for dashboards is difficult to treat for scratches and all and best not to use any kind of polish unlike clear plastics.

sorry for not being able to help

WHiTe LiGHTNiNG™
      Hyperian

Awesome

fordfan - no worries There is one product known as "Forever Black" but seems to be more of something that needs to be used for bumpers and other external black parts.
      Caveman on Ketosis

GearHead
      Forza Ferrari!!!

Awesome

can we edit the title please and just remove the word "car" from the heading?
      Done
      "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
      -Calvin

Dai!!!

Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information