• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Importing Detailing Products

live to Detail...am addicted

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Abdur Rahman View Post
      Couldn't find any proper review reg the pros and cons of the same. Has anyone tried comparing/using the sonax's product line.
      Sonax's nanotech line is pretty good...unfortunately not available in India...their Full Effect Wheel Cleaner is great!

have tried their normal glass cleaner available locally which seems good...

but am doubtful how many are fakes and how many authentic for the locally available ones...

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

What about their polishes and waxes which are available. I am not able to recollect the names which I had seen couple of weeks back in a shop.

Awesome

get me the names then i can perhaps say

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Sure. I will make a note of all the products oh sonax. They are easily available across many shops in blore. So der wudn b any hassle/headache of procuring stuffs fro the US/UK lol.. No pun intended. At times when I am desperate to get just one item, I get bugged seein the price diff. So i felt what if any of sonax's products are really worth it.
      Last edited by Abdur Rahman; 31st Oct 2012 at 15:44.

Retired hurt detailer

Awesome

fordfan
      You can try using services like http://www.shopandship.com/ship/about.aspx. Slower than DHL/Fedex but way cheaper. Also you can buy stuff from sites who don't ship to India.

dubbu dubbu dubbu

Awesome

Was just browsing through the AUTOGEEK website..Super line-up of products and really super VFM combo deals. But then the shipping and the customs charges are the deal breakers. They really have some super deals for paint correction + DA polishers..
      "Sailors work like horses at sea and spend their money like asses ashore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECLIPSE CD7200 MKII / KENWOOD KOS-A300 / DYNAUDIO ESOTEC 242 / HELIX P-400 / ULTIMO SC 12 / JBL GTO 751EZ / MONSTER XLN 402 / GLADEN CINCH ZERO / GLADEN 11 & 13 GAUGE / DAMPMAT / FOCAL 4 GAUGE AMP WIRING KIT

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
      But then the shipping and the customs charges are the deal breakers.
      problem with AG is for international orders, minimum $100 order which once they send you a shipping estimate by USPS Express will be another $100 minimum...so easy $200 for (cost+shipping) and now when it arrives in India, custom guys will merrily put another 25%-30% duties which makes small order unsustainable...

I use Autogeek when i know am going to spend around $100-200 on products only and then shipping and then customs or am desparate for some particular thing ...and this is the case for most US sites hence i prefer UK sites even though pund conversion is more

dubbu dubbu dubbu

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fordfan View Post
      problem with AG is for international orders, minimum $100 order which once they send you a shipping estimate by USPS Express will be another $100 minimum...so easy $200 for (cost+shipping) and now when it arrives in India, custom guys will merrily put another 25%-30% duties which makes small order unsustainable...
      So if my order is worth 200$, i will end up paying somewhere 350-400$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECLIPSE CD7200 MKII / KENWOOD KOS-A300 / DYNAUDIO ESOTEC 242 / HELIX P-400 / ULTIMO SC 12 / JBL GTO 751EZ / MONSTER XLN 402 / GLADEN CINCH ZERO / GLADEN 11 & 13 GAUGE / DAMPMAT / FOCAL 4 GAUGE AMP WIRING KIT

Awesome

They really have some super deals for paint correction + DA polishers..
      dont buy US electrical stuff as they are all 110V which makes it useless for our country unless you get a transformer/converter or already got one....

best place to buy a DA/ rotary is from Shinearama, UK...flat rate shipping makes it the lowest cost for all UK and US site...i nearly ordered the Rupes LH18ENS rotary from there but then i found out there is a India distributor yaay...still talking to him and trying to figure out if he has the LH18 ENS (new model) or LH18EN (older product)...cost is 15k and will be shipped from mumbai with full warranty and everything...halleluiah!

- - - Updated - - -

So if my order is worth 200$, i will end up paying somewhere 350-400$
      i ordered two gallon cans of ONR from AGO and some other small stuff...order cost was $175 or so, shipping came out around $150 and custom guys gave a lovely surprise of slapping on another 6k as duties apart from additional undertakings i had to provide saying personal use...

dubbu dubbu dubbu

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fordfan View Post
      i nearly ordered the Rupes LH18ENS rotary from there but then i found out there is a India distributor yaay...still talking to him and trying to figure out if he has the LH18 ENS (new model) or LH18EN (older product)...cost is 15k and will be shipped from mumbai with full warranty and everything...halleluiah!
      Super.. Why not a DA. i also need one. I thought DA polishers are safer than the rotary ones, which can make holograms if not used properly..

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information