I have a question about 3M Car Care products. I know the following:
1. 3M retails the famous & Imported "Meguiar's" products in India
2. 3M Car Care centers are state of the art Car Detailers that use 3M products to detail but don't retail them. Instead, they retail Meg's products
3. 3M owns Scotchbrite brand - house name for scrub pads etc.
What I would like to know:
1. What is their history in Car Care products
2. How do their products compare to other brands like Meg's etc?
3. Why are they not popular on International detailing forums
I just came back from Balaji Agencies in Chennai and the amount of 3M products that I saw there was overwhelming. Half of them I don't even know the purpose/usage for.
MF washing liquid are generally
- low foaming liquid
- no fabric conditioner present
- no perfumes preferably
Use a decent brand liquid detergent for machines which are low foaming in mildly warm water... You can add some vinegar / APC if the towels been used with some oily stubborn stuff like some waxes etc
Soaking overnight in APC and vinegar in a bucket may help remove the stains a bit better... Same for applicators also
And no mixing MF towels with clothes... And wash wheel towels separately from paint towels
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)