• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: FOR SALE - Detailing Products (links only!)

brabus

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
      I have recently bought the product and applied it today. I don't have c845 to compare though. Product is just like Megs products, easy to apply, spreads thin and easy to wipe off but it gives very sleek finish and glossy wet look. Also it does not stain trims.
      Enjoy CRACING! You'll love the longevity and the smoothness of the car surface.

Quote Originally Posted by karteek View Post
      I think few products from Menzerna are being re-branded as Jescar. Powerlock is one of them.
      Jescar is the American importer. Menzerna products in the US are re-branded as Jescar.

Proud Owner Of Honda

Awesome

Amazon Deal of the Day: Sonax High Speed Wax for Rs. 685 and Rs. 75 cashback if you pay from balance (Prime User). I have placed order for one.

It is a VFM product for the said offer but I'm not sure whether Cloudtail has new stock or old stock. One review says he has received old stock but there is no mention of seller name. Carpowergrid has been selling Sonax products since long and he has old stock (Stock).

Note: Carpowergrid, Orionmotorsindia and other sellers of Sonax products have revised their pricing, so now High Speed Wax and BSD costs around 1k.
      I'm happy to own it, proud to drive it and be seen in it......... It is HONDA.........

brabus

Awesome

Amazon Deal of the Day: Sonax High Speed Wax for Rs. 685 and Rs. 75 cashback if you pay from balance (Prime User). I have placed order for one.

It is a VFM product for the said offer but I'm not sure whether Cloudtail has new stock or old stock. One review says he has received old stock but there is no mention of seller name. Carpowergrid has been selling Sonax products since long and he has old stock (Stock).

Note: Carpowergrid, Orionmotorsindia and other sellers of Sonax products have revised their pricing, so now High Speed Wax and BSD costs around 1k.
      I have this product CRACING. I feel it's an average product. There is slickness post application but it's a bit streaky to apply. Also, doesn't repel dust as much as BSD. Average longevity. I feel BSD is head and shoulders above this.

Proud Owner Of Honda

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by d_himan View Post
      I have this product CRACING. I feel it's an average product. There is slickness post application but it's a bit streaky to apply. Also, doesn't repel dust as much as BSD. Average longevity. I feel BSD is head and shoulders above this.
      I see.

Actually I was looking for a carnauba based spray wax, that goes well with carnauba based standalone waxes (i.e Megs # 26). This is because I feel layering synthetic based wax over carnauba will hinder the presence of former wax. Thats what happened when last time I sprayed BSD over Megs # 26. It will be like applying sealant over wax.

Update on Sonax HSW purchase: I got the product today in intact condition but its a red bottle manufactured in 2015 and expires in 2020 (5 years). Cloudtail has old stock and so is carpowergrid but why they put picture of new bottle!
      I'm happy to own it, proud to drive it and be seen in it......... It is HONDA.........

AWOL

Awesome

Update on Sonax HSW purchase: I got the product today in intact condition but its a red bottle manufactured in 2015 and expires in 2020 (5 years). Cloudtail has old stock and so is carpowergrid but why they put picture of new bottle!
      this is your chance; return it!
      Fiat Palio 1.6 S10
      Yamaha RX165 5-Speed | Yamaha RXZ | Yamaha RD350 | HH Karizma | Honda NSR150SP

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information