• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterless and Rinseless Washes - Evaluation Parameters for Purchase Decision

Visit
      www.ultimatedetailerz.com

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
      IMHO, UWW+ is not VFM at all. But all reviews suggest that it is the SAFEST WW. That is very important when using WW in India.
      Can you share some information based on which this has been arrived at? Some stats like costing etc?

I trust in Bhai!

Awesome

UWW+ is not VFM at all.
      Why not VFM ? I read the dilution ratios were around 30:1 or 40:1 ?

Visit
      www.ultimatedetailerz.com

Awesome

Ratio is about 12 ml concentrate in 500 ml! I use ONR as 30-35 ml in 500 ml as spray and wipe( WW) and then it works. Price wise it should be 3 times then for the same quantity, but its not

live to Detail...am addicted

Awesome

UWW+ is not VFM at all.
      how do you arrive at that? and what are the parameters for defining VFM you using? what would you suggest that is VFM as per your definition?

OCD

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fordfan View Post
      how do you arrive at that? and what are the parameters for defining VFM you using? what would you suggest that is VFM as per your definition?
      Sorry. I meant to type UWW+ is good as WW but expensive as RW.
      My Bad. I don't care much about VFM but the original post was about it so commented. Will revert in detail shortly.
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

OCD

Awesome

Here is what I was talking about. All prices are retail USD and assuming shipping will be pretty much same for all brands.
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RINSELESS.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	231.9 KB 
ID:	134430

Source: Autogeek http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...ash-chart.html
      Last edited by Supernaut; 12th Mar 2013 at 13:01.

Awesome

Here is what I was talking about. All prices are retail USD and assuming shipping will be pretty much same for all brands.
      nice chart

what is the croftgate stuff and where do you procure them from? seems like from Autogeek

Are all of the above stuff which can be actually shipped into india? If so shipping rates maybe different for different sites and sizes...

The price/wash you have there will need to factor in cost of shipping and customs also...else meaningless for India

For example if you import a BFWD RW 128 oz into India from Autogeek, they will put a $100 minimum shipping so immediately everything goes for a toss...price/wash ratio goes way out of whack ...and it maybe that ONR bought locally works out cheaper even at inflated prices

So you will need add two more columns one for shipping and one for customs to arrive at landed cost of price/wash

- - - Updated - - -

assuming shipping will be pretty much same for all brands.
      thats the catch...shipping differs from site to site and also across sizes

OCD

Awesome

nice chart

what is the croftgate stuff and where do you procure them from? seems like from Autogeek

Are all of the above stuff which can be actually shipped into india? If so shipping rates maybe different for different sites and sizes...

The price/wash you have there will need to factor in cost of shipping and customs also...else meaningless for India

For example if you import a BFWD RW 128 oz into India from Autogeek, they will put a $100 minimum shipping so immediately everything goes for a toss...price/wash ratio goes way out of whack ...and it maybe that ONR bought locally works out cheaper even at inflated prices

So you will need add two more columns one for shipping and one for customs to arrive at landed cost of price/wash

- - - Updated - - -

thats the catch...shipping differs from site to site and also across sizes
      This is from Autogeek and purely to compare across Rinseless washes as if you were buying off Amazon and somebody was to carry them for you. For landed prices in India, shipping will vary based on site and is quite tricky to calculate. we have retail India prices for ONR, DG 105, CG HFE and with kmoh bringing in UWW+ and Dodo Rinseless, maybe we can compare our options in India.

Awesome

btw there is one great product missing from the above list which i thought AG sells already...Megs D114 Rinse Free Express Wash...

if the Meguiars India people ever wake up and bring those gallon bottles to India, with the kind of competitive pricing they have shown for the ones being stocked currently (pro and consumer range) they will capture a huge chunk of the market immediately

and between Megs D114 and ONR guess which one i would go for even without a price advantage? D114 because it leaves no polymer residue unlike ONR which is critical when dealing with expensive LSP

OCD

Awesome

and between Megs D114 and ONR guess which one i would go for even without a price advantage? D114 because it leaves no polymer residue unlike ONR which is critical when dealing with expensive LSP
      I agree. That has been my gripe with RW washes lately. CG HFE wash is also without any polymers. I don't know what Optimum people have been smoking as they have now launched ONR with wax. They should have launched a polymer free ONR instead.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information