Since the number of sellers on Gearheads seem to be increasing day by day, we decided to start a handy tool, that will allow buyers to Rate and give Feedback on the Seller.

This will only help the rest of the community understand and pick the good buyers, the ones who give brilliant service, before and after sales. It makes it easier, with this feedback system as it immediately ensures you are able to do a background check on the seller and see if he's reliable and good!

The same applies for the buyer as well. Every seller will be able to Rate the buyer as well, so that in future other Sellers are also able to keep a tab on the buyers who are prompt with payments etc!

To give ratings to a Seller, kindly go to the 1st post of the Thread in the Classifieds Section. At the bottom of the post, next to the VFM, Cool etc buttons you will find a button called "Rate Seller"

Name:  i1.png
Views: 398
Size:  4.5 KB

Clicking on the above button will throw up the window below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i2.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	135639

Kindly add all the details shown in this Window and Submit your Rating and Feedback.

All members can check the statistics on this link.
GearHeads India

Easiest way to get to the iTrader Feedback page is to click the iTrader tab on top! You will find it near the Home, Forum, Garage, Classifieds tabs.

The main page will look something like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i3.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	135640

We request every member of Gearheads who's bought stuff from someone to rate that particular seller. Kindly help us build a repository of Info that will mutually benefit all of us.

PS - Gearheads will NOT be responsible for any disputes that arise out of buying/selling of goods! This is just a tool to ensure our members know how reliable the seller is based on others experience!

Any issues/suggestions can be posted on the Forum Feedback thread.
GearHeads India