• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Detailerz - Car Pro Products on Sale !

OCD

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kmoh View Post
      Already made advance payment to GreenZ so....
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

OCD

Awesome

kmoh, do you have any good MF Buffing Towels available, like Sonus or Dodo?
      I need some dedicated ones for my spray sealants and QD and these need to be as plush as possible.

Also, a question to all #detailing , how do you wash your MF towels? I wash mine in the washing machine and have tried powder and liquid detergents but everything makes the towels hard. They lose their plushness after a few washes, even some high quality towels.
      Last edited by Supernaut; 30th Apr 2013 at 10:56.

following a 'Linea'r
      progression

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
      how do you wash your MF towels?
      By hand - soak them in a warm (not hot) detergent solution for about half an hour, and then wash them without using any brush. Very imprtant is to rinse them well and sueeze the water out. Do not wring them hard.

Visit
      www.ultimatedetailerz.com

Awesome

kmoh, do you have any good MF Buffing Towels available, like Sonus or Dodo?
      I need some dedicated ones for my spray sealants and QD and these need to be as plush as possible.

Also, a question to all #detailing , how do you wash your MF towels? I wash mine in the washing machine and have tried powder and liquid detergents but everything makes the towels hard. They lose their plushness after a few washes, even some high quality towels.
      Hi,
      I have these in stock( limited quantity)- Premium Finish Care Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towels
      Price is R 900 for a set of 2
      Am really short on time hence unable to update my thread, i will be putting up an excel sheet with items in stock and planned ahead on Ultima and Sonus. Please check that else drop me an email and i can send the sheet. Pre-ordering is also open with 15% - 20% discounts offered
      I am using Amway Sa8 and it works great for my micro fibers( had mentioned this earlier too)
      I am also planning to get this as it gives me TWO benefits : Premium Finish Care Sonus Microfiber and Pad Wash
      If you need this, please let me know

OCD

Awesome

Hi,
      I have these in stock( limited quantity)- Premium Finish Care Sonus Microfiber Buffing Towels
      Price is R 900 for a set of 2
      Am really short on time hence unable to update my thread, i will be putting up an excel sheet with items in stock and planned ahead on Ultima and Sonus. Please check that else drop me an email and i can send the sheet. Pre-ordering is also open with 15% - 20% discounts offered
      I am using Amway Sa8 and it works great for my micro fibers( had mentioned this earlier too)
      I am also planning to get this as it gives me TWO benefits : Premium Finish Care Sonus Microfiber and Pad Wash
      If you need this, please let me know
      I will PM you my email address. Please send me the sheet.

?

Awesome

Blog Entries
      how do you wash your MF towels?
      If I do a QD with UWW, I'd just rinse the towels in plain water and dry. If there are greasy stains, I'd apply Hamam soap (lol), rinse and dry. No machines. Never had the issue of the towels going hard.
      Winners don't quit. Quitters don't win.

OCD

Awesome

kmoh, I need to know how you guys ship liquids through courier companies in India. Can you help?
      My wife ordered some cosmetics from ibhejo and the product received is wrong. They want me to courier it to their Mumbai office but no courier company is accepting liquids. A lot of money is at stake. Please help.
      GreenZ, Notorious

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

trackon , DTDC , Professional may help.

I can bet on dtdc if its more then 5kg.

Visit
      www.ultimatedetailerz.com

Awesome

Professional courier too. Let me tell you this- as per POLICY, NONE is supposed to ship liquids. They have a valid reason. Suppose your wife has ordered a nice dress or something or maybe you are getting a 1 lac DD in the courier. Next to that is put the box shipped with Tarx( just taking an example) and it leaks. What happens ?
      That is why they only take sealed etc and want to be careful. That said, some are taking as it all depends on the outlet. DTDC outlet near my house REFUSED and no amount of assurance was enough. Blue Dart, Fed EX said it has to be validated, must be sealed blah blah...so go for a small time operator. Just pack it well and say gift item, do not mention liquid and it will pass through( but at your risk as if its been scrutinized- it will be stopped)
      Last edited by kmoh; 16th May 2013 at 00:42.

OCD

Awesome

Professional courier too. Let me tell you this- as per POLICY, NONE is supposed to ship liquids. They have a valid reason. Suppose your wife has ordered a nice dress or something or maybe you are getting a 1 lac DD in the courier. Next to that is put the box shipped with Tarx( just taking an example) and it leaks. What happens ?
      That is why they only take sealed etc and want to be careful. That said, some are taking as it all depends on the outlet. DTDC outlet near my house REFUSED and no amount of assurance was enough. Blue Dart, Fed EX said it has to be validated, must be sealed blah blah...so go for a small time operator. Just pack it well and say gift item, do not mention liquid and it will pass through( but at your risk as if its been scrutinized- it will be stopped)
      Ok so many people can't be shipping liquids if they are not allowed. Mohsin, Hari, Notorious, Eco Car Care, BB Impex etc.
      Some stores like BB Impex and Automotive Souls send it via Blue Dart. DetailedClean wouldn't be able to do any business at this rate. This country is messed up.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information