• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Documenting ~ THE HULK

-:)

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by NAGA View Post
      Airbag warning lamp came on the dashboard.
      I was very much comfortable with MPL Mahindra till they shut down the shop. RSM assigned to me was really efficient & he is the one point of contact for me. After MPL closure, he moved to Zulaika & obviously my choice was to shift to Zulaika. All my major replacements happened only after I moved to Zulaika & few of them covered under extended warranty (shocks, clutch, flywheel, turbo, sensors etc). RSM resigned from Zulaika & moved to overseas. I was assigned a different RSM

As I mentioned earlier, I sent the vehicle to ZULAIKA to fix ABS warning light & vehicle got delivered after the sensors got replaced. I was not in station for a week or so. On my return, when I started the vehicle, Airbag warning lights popped up...I was told sensors needs to be replaced (Rs.11k) & I got suspicious when RSM tried to convince me that my previous RSM has made a note already about airbag sensor replacement - (as it's due for a change due to no.of kms it clocked)

MPL Mahindra was taken over by TVS, booked an appointment with them to address airbag light warning issue. They told me the wire from steering wheel was disconnected & they fixed it. Bill came to some Rs.500/-

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by NAGA View Post

I wanted to go for 170 bhp XUV once its launched, now changed my decision to either go for Innova Crysta touring sport or push it to Endy 3.2
      Sold XUV sometime in June'18 with Odo around 1,66,000 kms. Enjoyed it throughly. Last few months heavy on maintenance but sort of okay to spend as it has done its duty. Throwing of errors codes often has removed the reliability factor, hence have to let it go. Next car confusion was there for the last one year or so...XUV500 (170 Bhp), XUV700, Honda CRV, Endy 3.2, Hexa, Crysta 2.8 AT. Endy is the one that appealed to my heart, but it was too much a stretch to me. Luckily landed up on a 2017, 3.2 unregistered done 25k at a discount of 30%. When I was pushing to quickly conclude the deal, the expectations from other side has gone up citing different reasons. Without any hesitations, I walked out of the deal. So close, yet I cannot place my hands on it -

Dream of owning one has grown a lot inside me, hence walked straight into the showroom & booked a new one. ITS BLACK ENDEAVOUR 3.2 TITANIUM delivered on 29th August 2019. Clocked 2500 kms & will be in for first check up service in a day or two.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Congrats! Post the pics please!

Gears in head!!!
      Life needs a purpose!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Wow, congratulations Naga. Clocked 2500km in just 6 days of ownership? Went for a long trip straight from showroom?

Pics pls. I like the new Endy too. New TFort is lovely as well, a good departure from it previous political-goon-only car.

Awesome

Will open a new thread....Did two trips, one to Velankani and other to Tenkasi. Shortly will be opening a new thread in the relevant section.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information