• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: ICE worthy new movie OSTs - Tamil

Audio Banned

Awesome

guys i recently met a guy who owns a studio. heard that nowadays music directors are in such hurry they least care about the source quality mix. Said a well known music director was happy with just a 320kbps mp3 mix of which the CD were subsequently cut and sold.
      Low Profile ICE rebirth with ALLO amps, Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Dayton midbass and wideband, Four Dayton AMT tweeters, ntech speaker cables and quanden interconnects.
      Home Audio: Laptop/Dune Media Player source, TEAC UD301 dual mono DAC, Adcom dual mono amplifier, Infinity bookshelf speakers and Wharfedale subwoofer

vrooooomm + dinchak

Awesome

True gkannan sir few of my recording studio folks confirmed the same and one of an upcoming music director who worked on my friends documentary used to send his tracks to US studio for mixing reason he quoted for that was is in Chennai studios/technicians all moved to digital formats and mixing is not done as detailed as it was done earlier.
      Astar - Denon DCT - R1|SO55neo| SO19neo| SO165-2.8|Brian B4|SO250 Sub|Ground zero 2 ch AMP
      XUV 500 W8 - Stock
      Falcon A.K.A Rapid - Stock

Honda vs Toyota

Awesome

Any Anirudh and Hip Hop Tamizha fans here?I heard their songs and seems to be good.
      2011 Toyota Innova 2.5 VX D-4D BS4 8-seater-Grey Monster-Preworshipped
      2014 Honda City 1.5 VMT iDTEC-Brown Phantom-Again Preworshipped

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Neither Anirudh or Hip Hop Tamizha is considered as a music director

They're best ignored

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Racer_Boy View Post
      Any Anirudh and Hip Hop Tamizha fans here
      Not fan,but they are good for ICE, most of the tamil music directors are just copycats, they just copy from some english album.

Honda vs Toyota

Awesome

Then what about the guy,the man behind the songs of Kabali and recently released Bairavaa?

I like some of the albums made by Anirudh like Maari,Kaththi,Remo(I like few songs),VIP,Naanum Rowdy Dhaan and Aaluma Doluma(Vedhalam).

And,coming to Hiphop,I had heard his recent songs in Telugu,which is the remake of Tamil movie Thani Oruvan,which was good especially the song which was shot for Aravind Swamy.
      2011 Toyota Innova 2.5 VX D-4D BS4 8-seater-Grey Monster-Preworshipped
      2014 Honda City 1.5 VMT iDTEC-Brown Phantom-Again Preworshipped

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Racer_Boy View Post
      Then what about the guy,the man behind the songs of Kabali and recently released Bairavaa?
      Santhosh Narayanan. He's a different guy but neither Bairavaa nor Kabali are his own creations. We can see a lot of shades of the lead artists & their requirements than SN's signature in them. If you want to listen to his signature music listen to Attakathi (Aasai Or Pulveli), Cuckoo (All Songs), Jigarthanda (OST's), Madras (Naan nee, Agayam theepidikka, Kakidha Kappal), Kabali (Maaya Valai), Enakkul Oruvan (some songs), Pizza etc.

Coming to Anirudh he has talent but often misused in kuthu (read mass songs) & Rock type songs. Some of his compositions are really likeable like some songs in V.I.P (Amma Amma, Po Indru Neeyaga, etc), Naanum Rowdy Thaan (Neeyum naanum, Thangame, Kannana Kanne). And most of his compositions are flicks from Western music (Kaththi theme & others).

There are some budding music directors who are doing really awesome like Nivas Prasanna in the albums Thegidi & Sethupathi. That guys scores are really awesome and likeable.

One another guy who still goes by the traditional music (read using original musical instruments) than depending on modern computer based Synthesis is Gibran. That guy has got talent but he got spoiled by getting trapped with Kamal. Some of his noteworthy compositions include Vaagai Sooda Vaa, Thirumanam Ennum Nikka.

Hip Hop Tamizha is a hit or miss. I don't like all his works. Thani Oruvan was a good attempt but his Jallikattu and other albums are ignored at best. Lets see if he changes my perception.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

On the Move

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lvramanan View Post
      Santhosh Narayanan. He's a different guy.
      In all santosh narayan songs in my taste it looks like reading the lyrics and never sung, take aagayam theepikika, aasai oru pulveli, maaya valai, nowhere you can find the singers singing with a rhythm accompanying the song. Like a reading with few ups and downs all his songs are in PDF reader format only.

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by nagaraj15 View Post
      In all santosh narayan songs in my taste it looks like reading the lyrics and never sung, take aagayam theepikika, aasai oru pulveli, maaya valai, nowhere you can find the singers singing with a rhythm accompanying the song. Like a reading with few ups and downs all his songs are in PDF reader format only.
      Which is far better than What a Karvad, En uchi mandail surrrunguthu, Danga maari oothari

In my opinion he's better than the so called young generation so called musician's synthesis.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Coasting...

Awesome

I recently met up with a friend who buys curated play lists from Apple via his .edu id. Can we compile play lists of our favorite tracks and post here?

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread Information