• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 288

    Thread: GreenZ Car Care - Updates

    1. #1

      www.greenzcarcare.com
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      722

      GreenZ Car Care - Updates

      Hi fellow GHs,

      Please watch this thread for all the latest updates from GreenZ Car Care...

      Yes, loads of interesting updates are on the way... stay tuned...

    2. #2

      www.greenzcarcare.com
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      722
      Guys, some of your favorites are already arrived in India and now enjoying the stay with customs, will be released soon...

    3. #3

      OCD
       
      Awesome
       
      Supernaut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,317
      Quote Originally Posted by GreenZ View Post
      Guys, some of your favorites are already arrived in India and now enjoying the stay with customs, will be released soon...
      Have you ever considered writing scripts for suspense movies instead ?
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

    4. #4

      live to Detail...am addicted
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Bangalore, Koramangla
      Posts
      4,696
      Hari can you update the first post please? Some content would be nice... Google hates placeholder threads and kind of downgrades them in search ranking :-(

    5. #5

      OCD
       
      Awesome
       
      Supernaut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,317
      Hari, if you managed to get out on bail; please update what's in the shipment. Some of us may actually buy something.
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

    6. #6

      www.greenzcarcare.com
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      722
      HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY GEAR HEADS…

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Independence-Indian-Flag_Greenz.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	453.2 KB 
ID:	152091

      Friends,

      67th Independence Day, it’s indeed a proud moment for all Indians, but for the detailing bugs like us in India the real independence means get access to the best brands available, so GreenZ Car Care just brought Gtechniq for you guys, yes the entire range of Gtechniq products are available with us… So GreenZ Car Care officially brought the entire range of Gtechniq products first time in India.

      No, it’s not finished, we also brought BlackFire, Wolfgang, Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brushes, Micro-Chenille Wash Mitts (Grey, Gold and Black), Grit Guards, Wolfgang German Polish N' Wax Applicators, Wolfgang Finger Pockets applicators etc etc…

      GreenZ Car Care
      Last edited by GreenZ; 15th Aug 2013 at 08:40.

    7. #7

      OCD
       
      Awesome
       
      Supernaut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,317
      It's official - Hari is out
      Drive it like you stole it and Detail it like you own it.

    8. #8

      I am aware that i can set my
      status here.. :)
       
      Awesome
       
      Jaisun's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      645
      Quote Originally Posted by GreenZ View Post
      Friends,

      67th Independence Day, it’s indeed a proud moment for all Indians, but for the detailing bugs like us in India the real independence means get access to the best brands available, so GreenZ Car Care just brought Gtechniq for you guys, yes the entire range of Gtechniq products are available with us… So GreenZ Car Care officially brought the entire range of Gtechniq products first time in India.

      No, it’s not finished, we also brought BlackFire, Wolfgang, Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brushes, Micro-Chenille Wash Mitts (Grey, Gold and Black), Grit Guards, Wolfgang German Polish N' Wax Applicators, Wolfgang Finger Pockets applicators etc etc…

      GreenZ Car Care
      Hari.. A Very Happy Independence day! Interesting list of products.. When are planning to list them for sale.. Interested in Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brushes, Micro-Chenille Wash Mitts

    9. #9
      ^_^
       
      Awesome
       
      keerthi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      4,641
      Blog Entries
      1
      Hari, Happy Independence Day & congratulations!

    10. #10

      www.greenzcarcare.com
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      722
      Quote Originally Posted by Supernaut View Post
      It's official - Hari is out
      The shipment is out to be precise

      Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
      Hari.. A Very Happy Independence day! Interesting list of products.. When are planning to list them for sale.. Interested in Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brushes, Micro-Chenille Wash Mitts
      Thanks Jagan... I am in the process of listing them, will PM you the prices soon.

      Quote Originally Posted by keerthi View Post
      Hari, Happy Independence Day & congratulations!
      Thanks a lot Keerthi..

    Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Greenz Car Care - Sample's Reviews
      By GreenZ in forum Product Reviews
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 15th Mar 2014, 20:59
    2. Replies: 6
      Last Post: 30th Jan 2014, 15:56
    3. GreenZ Car Care - CarPro Products Range
      By GreenZ in forum Parts And Accessories
      Replies: 62
      Last Post: 29th Sep 2013, 16:58
    4. Replies: 7
      Last Post: 2nd Jul 2013, 22:26

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •