So you are out in the market to buy a new car.
What are the criteria you look for before you pay up your hard earned money?
Can we list out systematically in the following pattern?
1. Is this you first car purchase? If not mention how many cars you have purchased before.
2. Budget you plan to buy the car in.
3. Which segment?
4. Features and equipment list that is important to you.
5. What you look for in a car. Eg: Powerful engine/Good FE/Stiff suspension/VFM/good interiors etc..
6. What are the "deal makers" and "deal breakers"?
7. Any other points that you think are worth being discussed.
The idea is to gather as much info as possible on the mindset of a new car buyer and what they look for in a car.