• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Results 531 to 536 of 536

    Thread: TATA Indica V2 ICE Build Log

    1. #531

      Audio Banned
       
      Awesome
       
      gkannan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,388
      Wood enclosure with banana terminals for the DIY 7 channel ALLO amp (3 stereo and one mono board).

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180201_210548.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	717.9 KB 
ID:	230082

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180201_210556.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	735.4 KB 
ID:	230083

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180131_050441.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	656.7 KB 
ID:	230084

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180201_205833.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	230085

      Proposed design for subwoofer with two 7 inch midbass. Build mostly on Monday.
      Will go with the 1st one from the image below mostly

      Attachment 230081
      Low Profile ICE with three ALLO 2-channel amps, Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Dayton Reference midbass, wideband, and AMT tweeters, ntech speaker cables and quanden interconnects. 12/220 volt converter to power the amps with laptop adapters.
      Home Audio: Laptop/Dune Media Player source, TEAC UD301 dual mono DAC, Adcom dual mono amplifier, Infinity bookshelf speakers and Wharfedale subwoofer, Blue Jeans interconnects and Belden/Klotz speaker cables

    2. #532

      Hello friends
       
      Awesome
       
      Dr.lakshay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Ghaziabad
      Posts
      267
      Quote Originally Posted by gkannan View Post
      Wood enclosure with banana terminals for the DIY 7 channel ALLO amp (3 stereo and one mono board).

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180201_210548.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	717.9 KB 
ID:	230082

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180201_210556.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	735.4 KB 
ID:	230083

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180131_050441.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	656.7 KB 
ID:	230084

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180201_205833.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	230085

      Proposed design for subwoofer with two 7 inch midbass. Build mostly on Monday.
      Will go with the 1st one from the image below mostly

      Attachment 230081
      Looks really good sir. Which mono board is in there? Also what about ventilation?
      Also the last image isnt opening don't know if it's just with me or its not uploaded properly.

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    3. #533

      Audio Banned
       
      Awesome
       
      gkannan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,388
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      Looks really good sir. Which mono board is in there? Also what about ventilation?
      The top cover is of sliding type. i will either put a series of holes in it for ventilation or add a cooling fan. Not yet decided.
      The mono is based on TPA116D2 chip.

      The pic for the subwoofer design

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isobaric-boxes-types-01.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	230090
      Low Profile ICE with three ALLO 2-channel amps, Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Dayton Reference midbass, wideband, and AMT tweeters, ntech speaker cables and quanden interconnects. 12/220 volt converter to power the amps with laptop adapters.
      Home Audio: Laptop/Dune Media Player source, TEAC UD301 dual mono DAC, Adcom dual mono amplifier, Infinity bookshelf speakers and Wharfedale subwoofer, Blue Jeans interconnects and Belden/Klotz speaker cables

    4. #534

      Hello friends
       
      Awesome
       
      Dr.lakshay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Ghaziabad
      Posts
      267
      Quote Originally Posted by gkannan View Post
      The top cover is of sliding type. i will either put a series of holes in it for ventilation or add a cooling fan. Not yet decided.
      The mono is based on TPA116D2 chip.

      The pic for the subwoofer design

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isobaric-boxes-types-01.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	230090
      The subwoofer build will definitely be interesting.
      I don't think so allo has any mono boards. Doest it?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    5. #535

      Audio Banned
       
      Awesome
       
      gkannan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,388
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      I don't think so allo has any mono boards. Doest it?
      No they don't as of now. The mono board is from aliexpress.

      it pumps 100 watts at 21 volts into a 2 ohm load. I will be wiring the two 4 ohm midbass in parallel for a 2 ohm load
      Low Profile ICE with three ALLO 2-channel amps, Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Dayton Reference midbass, wideband, and AMT tweeters, ntech speaker cables and quanden interconnects. 12/220 volt converter to power the amps with laptop adapters.
      Home Audio: Laptop/Dune Media Player source, TEAC UD301 dual mono DAC, Adcom dual mono amplifier, Infinity bookshelf speakers and Wharfedale subwoofer, Blue Jeans interconnects and Belden/Klotz speaker cables

    6. #536

      Audio Banned
       
      Awesome
       
      gkannan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      2,388
      Got the amp wrapped in carpet and also completed the subwoofer build.

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carpet amp 1.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	230177

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carpet amp3.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	915.6 KB 
ID:	230178

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isobaric subwoofer.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	727.4 KB 
ID:	230179

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isobaric 1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	963.0 KB 
ID:	230180
      Low Profile ICE with three ALLO 2-channel amps, Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Dayton Reference midbass, wideband, and AMT tweeters, ntech speaker cables and quanden interconnects. 12/220 volt converter to power the amps with laptop adapters.
      Home Audio: Laptop/Dune Media Player source, TEAC UD301 dual mono DAC, Adcom dual mono amplifier, Infinity bookshelf speakers and Wharfedale subwoofer, Blue Jeans interconnects and Belden/Klotz speaker cables

    Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. DampMat - The new VFM Damping Material from India...
      By monty9991 in forum Product Announcements
      Replies: 396
      Last Post: 12th Nov 2017, 19:19
    2. Sound Damping and Deadener
      By MutantX in forum Equipment & Install Queries
      Replies: 202
      Last Post: 21st Aug 2015, 22:18
    3. 2012 end n beginning of 2013 : time for new upgrade legatia or mp7s
      By Tj seera in forum Equipment & Install Queries
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 15th Sep 2012, 15:56
    4. Damping Factor
      By h4x0r in forum ICE News & General Discussions
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 29th Oct 2011, 18:13

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •