• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Detailed Clean India - Updates and Notices

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

Detailed Clean India - Updates and Notices

Hi Guys,

Just setting up this thread as a way of quickly sharing news, product information and updates about Detailed Clean

Rather that posting multiple threads we can post our info just into this one.

Firstly...
      As of 24th Dec we have moved our website into the Beta release phase. This means we are not 100% fluidly up and running (if we may still be fire fighting a few website issues) it does mean all prices are set and checkout is enabled.

We anticipate, all orders placed now, will also ship by the 6th of January at the latest. To make up for this we are offering you a fantastic 15% discount on our prices using the discount code DCI-2013

What is missing right now is the facility to pay with cards but we expect to have that running into the start of the New Year.

The waiting was even enough for us so I hope this compromise is good.

To repeat until the 6th Jan you have the opportunity to get a further 15% discount.

Loyalty Points
      Every order placed with us earns loyalty points, these can be used on future orders to give a little discount. The first thing I will say is we will monitor the amount of points being received and if necessary will increase or decrease the earn rate of these. Currently, they work out to be about 3%.

Points are automatically achieved for the total INR costs of products that you buy. This is the cost of the product only and excluding taxes and delivery. For example, if you buy a product for 100 INR Ex Tax, you will receive 100 loyalty points. Each point earned equates to 0.03 INR

Further reading

Deal of the Day
      Occasionally, we will offer deal of the days. These are usually a single item which for 24 hours will be discounted by between 10-15%. The deal of the day runs on GMT.

Further reading

Free Delivery and other Info
      All items that cost under 2000 INR have a 100 INR cost for delivery. Delivery for items at or above 2000 INR is free.

We will use a number of services for delivery including India Post, First Flight, FedEx etc.

Product Pricing
      We have tried to ensure our pricing is as competitive as possible. You will see that yourself. For example Iron X 500ml costs 1300 INR, Auto Finesse Citrus Power 500ml is 865 INR and Gtechniq C2V2 is 620 INR

Some products, usually from America where we have previous imported to the UK and then send from the UK to India are right now slightly costly as they have gone through international clearing twice in 2 difference countries. Although we have reduced our margin on those so they are somewhat realistic. These products in the longer term will reduce in price. An example you could say is the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush

Our Brands
      Just a little information on some of the brands we are brining and some products to maybe look at if you're not familiar with them.

Poorboys World
      American made, premium quality detailing products at fantastic prices. Polishes range especially the SSR 1, 2, 2.5, and 3 (Super Swirl Removers).

Auto Finesse
      Up and coming UK detailing brand with a full line up of products. Tough Coat is something to pay attention too. 6 months protection within 15 minutes!

Bouncers Waxes
      Handmade waxes from the UK. Featured on AutoGeek and a favourite of Mike Phillips. If they had a more established/older companies logo on them the prices would be double. That's how good they are. Bouncers Vanilla Ice or Sweet Wheel Wax are both interesting. Also makes waxes for Dodo Juice.

CarPro
      Most of us know CarPro products and especially Iron X. However, these detailing products are now more affordable to the Indian market. Samples start from 320 INR pretty much the full range in stock.

Dodo Juice
      The old established master of the UK wax scene, Dodo Juice. We have their affordable pots in stock. Premium quality colour charged waxes starting at 750 INR. Also included is the Bouncers Satsuma Rock and Supernatural Hybrid.

Gtechniq
      Manufacturers advanced and high performing car care products. We have pretty much the full range with possibly 10 products sub 1000 INR.

Nanolex
      German engineering surface solutions at its best. These are nano-tech sealants. We full the full range in multiple sizes including the sets. This also includes the MATTE range.

Shine Mate
      We have the Shine Mate ERO600 DA polisher in stock. This has a more powerful motor and weighs less than the Kestrel DAS-6 but for a price that isn't significantly more.

- - - Updated - - -

Just following on...

The link to Shine Mate

Pricing is right now as competive as we can maintain it to be. As the order volumes increase with our suppliers we will of course try to pass these onto you.

Spammer™

Secret

DetailedClean why are you spamming our email??

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

My apologise that wasnt our intention 1 batch of emails went out to those people that are part of our newsletter, have registered to our website or directly sent an email to us and I said I would update them on this news if and when it happens.

PM me your email (as I cant tell it from the username) and I will get it completely deleted from our system, same applies to anyone else that requires the same.

Spammer™

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by DetailedClean View Post
      My apologise that wasnt our intention 1 batch of emails went out to those people that are part of our newsletter, have registered to our website or directly sent an email to us and I said I would update them on this news if and when it happens.

PM me your email (as I cant tell it from the username) and I will get it completely deleted from our system, same applies to anyone else that requires the same.
      I have not registered in any website. Please make sure this doesn't repeat, anyways unsubscribed from your news letters

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

following on

Product Reviews equal Loyalty Points

We are also offering you the opportunity to review the products you have purchased from us at Detailed Clean. In return to say thank you we will offer you some loyalty points to use on our website. You get 250 points for each review, further info can be found in your account area.

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

Wholesale & Trade

Been getting a few requests and questions on trade accounts. Yes we do offer them and we do reward professional customers who want to make regular bulk purchases.

Further info on to to apply for an account and the process can be found below HERE

Social Media

We can be found on various networks such as Facebook but also Instagram which we are slowly but surely adding too, please subscribe to get the latest

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

Small update on initial orders delivery.

We've been totally humbled and overwhelmed by the response in the number of both online and offline orders received. So, firstly thank you.

The first of these were sent out today, more are packed and leaving tomorrow with others to follow on Monday.

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

[/COLOR][/B]We have 4 free Bilt Hamber Soft clay bars to give away free to the next 4 orders received.

These actual clays are perfectly fine, just the boxes they are in were dropped and are damaged a little, essentially not saleable to paying customers, but good enough to give away for free to the next 4 orders while they last.

Bilt Hamber clay to read more about them
      Last edited by DetailedClean; 8th Jan 2014 at 17:35.

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

I believe your order has already gone

Also just been told a little more than 4 clay bars, doh! Mustve been some damanaged in the store caused!

Good for our customers though

www.DetailedClean.in

Awesome

Remember follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get an early alert on when we are running a Deal of the Day.

Todays is the excellent Auto Finesse Tripple

A quality all in one polish for less than 900 INR!

Name:  Image.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  32.0 KB

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information