I have been using the Klasse twins for a long time. I have now come to appreciate how versatile these products are. Klasse is super slick, non dust attracting and offers exceptional protection against everyday dirt and UV.
Klasse All In One:
1. Acrylic based cleaner polish with durable protection and exception cleaning qualities.
2. Best applied with machine. Can also be applied by hand. Apply few drops to your pad and work a section until the product goes clear. Leave it to haze and wipe off. A little goes a long way.
3. Can correct minor swirls with a cutting pad.
4. Can be applied to painted areas, rubber beadings, exterior trims, plastic, glass/windshield (both inside out), dash trims, chrome, wheels and just about anywhere. However, care should be taken when applied to textured plastics. On such surfaces wipe off immediately before the product dries.
Klasse Sealant Glaze:
1. Acrylic based high gloss sealant.
2. Best applied by hand with a MF pad. KSG is watery and is sprayable. Just spritz a little on to your pad and spread a thin, even layer to a panel. Let it to dry to haze and then wipe. When wiping the dried residue it helps to use a MF towel damped with Meguiars Final Inspection or ONR QD. No buffing necessary. Simply wipe off the residue.
(If you are inexperienced and struggling to apply thin, do not let Klasse SG to dry, instead buff off immediately as soon it is applied to a section)
3. Can be applied to painted areas, rubber beadings, exterior trims (just protects, will not restore faded trims), plastic, glass/windshield (both inside out), dash trims, chrome, wheels and just about anywhere.
It doesn't end here. You may even prepare your own Klasse enriched Quick Detailer or Spray Wax to restore that freshly waxed shine and slickness and protection in no time.
Klasse enriched QD:
Simply add about 10-20 ml Klasse SG to 1000 ml of Meguiars Quick Detailer or Meguiars Final Inspection.
Use it just like your regular QD after your routine dusting or rinseless/waterless wash. Spray over a MF towel folded in quarters and wipe the panels.
Klasse enriched Spray Wax:
Simply add about 75-80 ml Klasse SG to 1000 ml of Meguiars Quick Detailer or Meguiars Final Inspection.
Use it just like your regular spray wax after your routine weekly or monthly shampoo wash. Spray over a MF towel folded in quarters, spread over a panel, flip MF to a dry side and wipe off.
The 'one-product, apply-anywhere' ability Klasse provides is extremely beneficial. I don't need to worry about staining the trims. I don't need mask areas when machine polishing. Saves me hell lot of time and money, yet keeps me super happy with the results.
Happy #detailing !