Wanted to open this thread for quite sometime..didn't get much time.
Here are my requirements
- Budget: Around 10L
- Should be ICE friendly
- ie, Dash should not be too forward like in Scorpio where the stock tweeters placed there creating bad sound stage
- Decent damping to reduce engine noise. I can live with road noise. So petrol / diesel doesn't matter.
- Open for Sedan, SUV or MUV. But, not for mini SUVs. Do travel fully loaded once a quarter across states (1000kms+ round trip). Good luggage space, rear leg room.
- Really appreciate rear ac vents. With sunscreen gone now, it is becoming a real torture for rear passengers.
- Reliable and less frequent visits to garage appreciated for car noobs like me.
- Good after sales service and decent service network.
- Open for lightly used vehicles as well.
- Decent resale value
The cars that i am considering are
- Honda City
- Fiat Linea
Let me know your suggestions.