• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The very tempting offer once again... BMW - Don't postpone joy.... Need help guys...

Better to travel well, than to
      arrive...

Awesome

The very tempting offer once again... BMW - Don't postpone joy.... Need help guys...

Hi all,
      Definitely many forum members debated indefinitely on this topic. But trying to get some fresh breeze.Have read too many discussions on this,justifying the financial point of view.... But when ever i receive this offer on my mail, start to discover the plethora of options to find out the possibility of buying the dream car and just live the moment. And as usual, some one comes up with one good reason and knocks me down. So trying to be optimistic and need all your help to take a call on this...
      As of now,I am 29 yrs old, married and one kid of 2.5 yrs... planning to shift to chennai from tuticorin shortly, i own a hyundai i20 (Dad uses it mostly) and a Chevy cruze( My all time ride). Financially, i can afford the yearly bullet payment .. yet haven't spoken to a rep for the detailed info on that. And i assume, that most of the Ghd's are aware of the finance plan offered by BMW. As i mentioned, its all about whether to live the dream NOW or wait for (may be) another 5 years to save some money to buy it without getting robbed too much.
      Thanks to all...
      Requesting members to tag any BMW owners to throw some more light...... mclaren1885, Digitalvampire
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	296 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	193955
      Last edited by Jeanne; 22nd Oct 2014 at 02:36.

Support Donkey
      Turbo Lag - Giving the NA guys
      just 1 extra second of false
      hope :p

Awesome

Jeanne, I don't believe in waiting to live your dreams! I believe that we must live each day as if it were the last. Because, who knows you might not wake up the see the sunlight tomorrow! And anyone who knows me will tell you the same and that's how I live my life, enjoying, travelling, eating and having fun with family and friends!

I've been on the look out to buy a BMW 530D as well. But unfortunately, right now I can't afford it. The day I can, I wouldn't even think twice to go put the money down and drive the car back home! So, I'd suggest you the same I'd do if I were you. If you can afford it, get it if that's what you really want. And if that will make you happy! I honestly don't see the point in waiting!

The thing with phones, cars and women is, there will always be a better one once you get your's

So don't fret! And do what your heart feels is the right thing!
      2002 Tata Indica DLS.
      2004 Suzuki Zen - A G13B eater.
      2005 Suzuki Baleno - India's fastest Naturally Aspirated Baleno timed on a drag strip officially!
      2008 Suzuki Swift VDi - The Rattle King.
      2011 Chevrolet Cruze - A monster in the making.
      2016 Ford Ecosport 1.5 TDCi Titanium - The SQ Machine in the making.
      2014 MOC SQ Pro Champions.
      Harmonixx Audio Inc - Importers for Audiofrog & Zapco.
      Dealers for Rainbow/Mosconi/Dynaudio/Micro Precision/Audible Physics/AIV/Morel/Flux/PHD/Gladen/Focal/Rockford Fosgate/Dampmat/E4 Damping and more.

ironically a remapped tdi is
      faster than the next segment
      tdi at lesser price.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
      Financially, i can afford the yearly bullet payment ..
      then what for are you waiting? change the thread title to choose the better in that range... do know that bmw service can be double that of cruze...
      Why do people post I want the best for my car... When there isn't anything that is the best on the car to begin with.

Awesome

Financially, i can afford the yearly bullet
      Go for it. Just make sure there are no hidden charges and the interest rate is not insane.
      The offer seems too good to be true. Just 10k more in EMI for the 3 series compared to my verna.

arrive...

Awesome

mclaren1885
      Quote Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
      who knows you might not wake up the see the sunlight tomorrow!
      That's a hell of a scary motivation.... Lol... thanks bro... Requested the finance details, lets hope for the best....

- - - Updated - - -
      legendracer
      Quote Originally Posted by legendracer View Post
      change the thread title to choose the better in that range.
      wish i could do that... But sticking to my dreams of a 3 series, infact sticking to my budget....
      jaguar
      Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
      Just make sure there are no hidden charges and the interest rate is not insane
      Awaiting the details....

Turbo boost tearing roads
      apart.

Awesome

And i assume, that most of the Ghd's are aware of the finance plan offered by BMW. As i mentioned, its all about whether to live the dream NOW or wait for (may be) another 5 years to save some money to buy it without getting robbed too much.
      Hey Jeanne well BMW is my all time favorite too. It is the best drivers car ever!! You can live the dream of driving it and enjoying it.
      I am not aware of the buying strategy financial norms etc.
      Well i can put some points for you since i have a friend who owns a BMW 328i. Sport edition Its a twin turbocharged Petrol Engine. Beautiful car to drive.
      He paid around 48Lakhs on Road Bangalore.
      Well points to stress on :
      -You drive a BMW regularly or not you have to follow their service schedule, Well its a bomb. (Heavier than your Cruze)
      -First service around 20k ( at 10k on the Odo and 1yr from date of purchase, since Petrol, With diesel engines can be around 40k not sure)
      -further service schedules you have some other parts to get replaced.
      -And then from other owners who have had BMW from long Say 4th or 6th Service you have to pay around 1.5Lakhs etc.
      -Same norms for other luxury cars like Mercedes, he has a Mercedes E class 2006 model (Petrol) Recently he paid 1.7 lakhs for 8th year service schedule.
      -And the other MAJOR concern about BMW is its run-flat tyres. BMWs DOES NOT come with a Spare wheel or even a Space saver unlike Mercedes/Audi etc.

These points are known by many people around. I am not demotivating you. Since you asked abt the cost factors I wanted to convey. Hope i was of some help.

PS- Once you have decided to buy a BMW, "Kitna deti hein?" question you shouldnt ask . Still FYI he gets around 5kmpl. 8-10kmpl if he drives in Eco-mode.
      '02 Maruti Zen Lxi MPFI
      '08 Renault Logan GLX 1.4
      '12 SKODA RAPID TDI Elegance

arrive...

Awesome

Sid S
      Hi sid, thanks for the input. I knew that, servicing will cost a lot, but i was'nt aware of the 4th or 5th service bomb...
      Quote Originally Posted by Sid S View Post
      4th or 6th Service you have to pay around 1.5Lakhs etc.
      Quote Originally Posted by Sid S View Post
      BMW 328i. Sport edition Its a twin turbocharged Petrol Engine. Beautiful car to drive.
      Forgot to mention that i am more inclined towards the 320d sport line.

And regarding the Run-flat tyres, ofcourse no option other than to change it (If i own one ) But have to find out, if i can get an option of getting normal tyres by default.

arrive...

Awesome

Got the Offer details, but guess its from the Dealer,.... not from BMW. Have requested also the offer details as advertised. Let's wait and watch...
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	129 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	194025

Ouroboros
      There is no place like

Secret

not from BMW
      In the foot-note, its says "BMW Financial Services" which seems to be the entity behind all such schemes. Chances are it's controlled by BMW India themselves.

Also any idea about what is the difference in cost between this scheme and an outright purchase? Any running discounts for outright purchase?

About the car - I guess the 320D Sport Line in discussion here is the newer TwinPower Turbo one. I haven't driven any TwinPower Turbo 3/5 Series yet but the previous generation 320D was a "mild" car (as BMWs go) and not significantly different from a good remapped Cruze in terms of straight-line performance. If you can afford it, the 530D is the one to fall in love with - that should keep the upgrade bug at bay for quite some time.
      CODE6.IN | DigitalVampire.com | XENG.net
      "If there is a god, atheism must seem to god as less of an insult than religion. --Edmond de Goncour

Awesome

Got the Offer details, but guess its from the Dealer
      How come the EMI 69k here and not the 30k as mentioned in your first post?
      Or is it like the EMI will still be 30K and you need to pay an additional 2.5 lakh every year to outweigh the actual EMI of 69k?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information