• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Sparkle Detailing - Updates !

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

Smile Sparkle Detailing - Updates !

Dear All !

We Are Happy To Announce That Now We Are The Official Distributors Of Max Protect Coatings In North India.

For Starting We Have Under Listed Items For Sale In A Very Limited Quantities , You Can Contact Me @9818465071 For Any Further Queries.

I Will Be Posting The Cars Done With Max Protect Very Soon !

Stock :

250ml Silk Coat
      250ml Ultimate Fabric Coating
      30ml Ultimate Glass Coating
      100ml Ultimate Nano Coating V1
      30ml Ultimate Nano Coating V1
      100ml Silk Coat
      100ml Ultimate Nano Coating V2
      30ml Ultimate Nano Coating V2
      100ml Ultimate Tire Coating
      100ml Ultimate Nano Coating V3
      30ml Ultimate Nano Coating V3
      100ml Water Spot Remover
      100ml Ultimate Nano Coating R
      30ml Ultimate Nano Coating R

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10614358_793147600742518_3774610032463449710_n.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	196795
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]
      Looking Forward For Your Support !

Regards

Jaspreet Singh Rattan

#detailing

?

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Congrats and best wishes paaji!
      Winners don't quit. Quitters don't win.

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

Thanks Bhai !

DDis-ing

Awesome

Hello Sir ji. Congrats !!!
      Do you still have Automotive Clay Bar available? you haven't replied for long in respective thread so posting it here.

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

Yes , Let Me Know How Many You Want !

DDis-ing

Awesome

i will need 3 regular/medium for now, whats the price for bar? & how about payment option?

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by KingIsBack View Post
      i will need 3 regular/medium for now, whats the price for bar? & how about payment option?
      Ok Sir , The Payment Will Be By Bank Transfer And Price Is 295/- Including Shipping As I Dont Have The Storage Box With Me At The Moment.

Learning each day

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
      Is 295/- Including Shipping
      Believe this is 80gms. Right ? I would take two and just keep it for me and send me your bank details. I will pick it personally from MC, so that i can meet you again

Congrats for Max Protect - The end results you had shared are really amazing. It will be helpful for some of us ( less knowledge and experience ) if you can share some benefits of Max Protect Coatings. Also what's the difference between V1-V2 -V3 - R, Unless it has been shared in some other post that probably i missed.

Cheers

Punjabi By Nature !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kunwar.g View Post
      Believe this is 80gms. Right ? I would take two and just keep it for me and send me your bank details. I will pick it personally from MC, so that i can meet you again

Congrats for Max Protect - The end results you had shared are really amazing. It will be helpful for some of us ( less knowledge and experience ) if you can share some benefits of Max Protect Coatings. Also what's the difference between V1-V2 -V3 - R, Unless it has been shared in some other post that probably i missed.

Cheers
      Yes Sir , Its 80 Grams. Will Leave Two Bars At MC And You Can Pay Cash There.Thanks For Your Appreciation On Max Protect. I Am Glad You Liked The End Result. Heres The Info Required :

V1 : UNC v1 is a permanent nano glass coating and will bond to most surfaces of the vehicle. Paintwork, plastic trim, rubber, metal, vinyl, Perspex glass, wheels, exhausts, chrome, etc., can all be protected with a simple application of Ultimate Nano Coat v1.Adds deep gloss to the paintwork and restores plastic trim back to the original colour without making it shiny. All protected surfaces are water, oil and dirt repellent and totally sealed.Thanks to the state of the art human engineering, UNC v1 is super durable and has high resistance to chemical attacks (truck wash, bird poo, acid rain, wheel cleaner, salt on roads, bugs, etc.), it also does not get damaged by sun's UV and IR rays and has strong UV filters built in. The coating will perform equally well in acidic or alkali conditions.

V2 : Ultimate Nano Coat v2 is our most durable Nano Glass Coating with outstanding resistance to chemical attacks - salt, acid rain, heavy detergents like TFR, wheel cleaner, bird poo, tree sap, etc., will not harm the protected surfaces* All surfaces protected with Ultimate Nano Coat v2 are totally sealed and dirt/oil/water repellent.
      To the paintwork, UNCv2 adds ultra-deep gloss with mirror like reflections, protects it from chemical attacks, improves scratch resistance and is so super-hydrophobic, our customers say it's difficult to get the paint wet!Restores plastic trim back to the original colour and adds a lovely satin look to the plastics.Ultimate Nano Coat v2 is best suited for professionals, but in temperatures below 15 C, it could be applied by a skilled DIY man with no issues. This rapid curing and flash-off period (6 hours for UNCv2 in comparison with 48 hours for UNCv1) enables a much thicker layer build-up.

V3 : Ultimate Nano Coat v3 is a perrmanent nano glass coating for bare metal. Works on any type of metal, ferrous or non-ferrous. A single layer of this priduct stops bare alluminium from oxidising.UNC v3 can be applied in multiple layers for increased durability. We recommend to leave at leat 12 hours between the layers.Heat resistance of up to +1200c, ensures this product can be applied on engines and exhausts or any other bare metal parts.Protected surfaces are rust-free, heat resistant and super easy to clean!

UNC-R : UNC-R is the world’s first Nano Coating that turns into a Rubber Membrane when cured in room temperature. This flexible nature enables the finish to be ultra-resistant to wash swirl mark build-up* and does not suffer from hard water spotting like some Nano Glass Coatings do.Incredibly glossy, super smooth and easy to clean surface is what UNC-R is all about! Same as our Nano Glass Coatings, UNC-R is a permanent coating and can only be removed with sand paper once fully cured. Has extremely high chemical resistance (Salt, Acid, Brake Dust, Exhaust Gasses, Tree-Sap, etc.) and high UV filtering properties.

You Can Read More At : Car Paint Protection, Car Body Protection, Windscreen Protection, Nano Glass Coating

Hope It Helps !

Regards

Jas

#detailing

DDis-ing

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
      Ok Sir , The Payment Will Be By Bank Transfer
      Please msg me bank details.. will do today itself. Thank you for your quick response.

Thread Information