• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Results 271 to 280 of 282

    Thread: 2,22,222 Km Ownership Experience - Punto 1.3 MJD Absolute

    1. #271

      Sex is not the Answer. Sex is
      the Question. Yes is the
      Answer
       
      Awesome
       
      Indian's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Norway
      Posts
      3,459
      Quote Originally Posted by Bonnet View Post
      i haven't seen any symptoms of flywheel failure.
      This shows that you are doing something right. Hard accelerations kills flywheels.

    2. #272
      Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV
       
      Hungry
       
      Lvramanan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Chennai
      Posts
      5,175
      Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
      Hard accelerations kills flywheels.
      Touch wood I've never had any issues in my fly wheel on my XUV (an SUV sold in India by Mahindra) and I rev the nuts out of it. It has clocked 1.2L kms on ODO now.

      Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

      Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

    3. #273

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      dhans4all's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Chennai/Karur
      Posts
      439
      Quote Originally Posted by Bonnet View Post
      Great going, the number plate leds are too bright. For flywheel, i haven't seen any symptoms of flywheel failure. i'm thinking to change the springs/coils front suspension, still running on stock. 2019 Jan or Feb will hit 3Lakh Kms.
      Yeah the Number plate LED's are too bright and I have got it for the error cancellation. My older LED bulbs were good.

      Even I haven't found any symptoms but for safer side was thinking about a change. Those who changed to evo clutch had flywheel issue and heard Fiat done some design change in clutch or flywheel in New evo. So new clutch with old flywheel might have some issues.

      Still tata clutch suits us well and we can go ahead with it

      3L for me will take a year and you will be at 3.5 by that time still will chase you

      Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

    4. #274
      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      KPR's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      14
      Any congratulations on your 222222 figures. Many more magical figures to come with this punto. Really such ownerships instill confidence and the superiority fiats possess over competition.

      I was surprised to read 70K with Firestones.

      Michelin can be considered as your next choice I'm sure you would extract at least 90-100k out of them. Every extra money spent will be of value for mile munchers like you.

    5. #275
      Driving :)
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      162
      Quote Originally Posted by dhans4all View Post
      Even I haven't found any symptoms but for safer side was thinking about a change. Those who changed to evo clutch had flywheel issue and heard Fiat done some design change in clutch or flywheel in New evo. So new clutch with old flywheel might have some issues.

      Still tata clutch suits us well and we can go ahead with it
      i was not knowing about tata clutch can be used with fiats, thank you for the info. quadra jet vista/manzaa clutch ?

    6. #276

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      dhans4all's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Chennai/Karur
      Posts
      439
      Quote Originally Posted by KPR View Post
      Any congratulations on your 222222 figures
      Thank you
      Quote Originally Posted by KPR View Post
      I was surprised to read 70K with Firestones.
      No surprise for me, When Earth1 can do 70k this would also do

      Quote Originally Posted by KPR View Post
      Michelin can be considered as your next choice I'm sure you would extract at least 90-100k out of them. Every extra money spent will be of value for mile munchers like you.
      from My experience, 60k out of any tyre is good and after that we are just pushing the dead rubber. Michelin's wont suit my kind of running as the premium they claim is too much for the list. I kind of want to stay away from Michelins so my next try would be MRF Perfinza, few of my friends are having in their punto and linea and the feedback is good.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Bonnet View Post
      i was not knowing about tata clutch can be used with fiats, thank you for the info. quadra jet vista/manzaa clutch ?
      vista clutch and Fiat clutch is same only the price differs with Fiat. you can go ahead with Vista clutch kit.

      Quote Originally Posted by Indian View Post
      This shows that you are doing something right. Hard accelerations kills flywheels.
      Yeah, May be I am doing something right, My style has changed and aggression stopped long back
      Last edited by Nomad; 26th Oct 2018 at 16:50.

    7. #277

      CRDi 1.4 6 Speed
       
      Awesome
       
      mahapatra.prabhanjan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      304
      Blog Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by Bonnet View Post
      2019 Jan or Feb will hit 3Lakh Kms
      3 Lakhs with stock is really a good build quality sign.

    8. #278

      CRDi 1.4 6 Speed
       
      Awesome
       
      mahapatra.prabhanjan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      304
      Blog Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by dhans4all View Post
      60k out of any tyre is good and after that we are just pushing the dead rubber.
      Yes I totally agree with this. Even I always prefer to giveup the tires when only 1.5 - 1.2 tread depth is left (decreasing). Because with that level of tread depth the wet grip is just null and it's sometime leads to scary situations.

    9. #279

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      dhans4all's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Chennai/Karur
      Posts
      439
      Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post
      es I totally agree with this. Even I always prefer to giveup the tires when only 1.5 - 1.2 tread depth is left (decreasing). Because with that level of tread depth the wet grip is just null and it's sometime leads to scary situations.
      Exactly my feel too, the wet Grip is scarier at times that too when you want to push a little.

    10. #280
      Driving :)
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      162
      Recently driven my bro's new creta, cant compare the steering feedback with fiat's

    Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. What a simple feature by OEM will enhance your car ownership experience?
      By sling-shot in forum Automotive News & General Discussions
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 28th Aug 2017, 12:41
    2. Replies: 58
      Last Post: 7th Apr 2016, 05:32
    3. Ownership experience of GS150R, 2011 batch
      By fadeawayraj in forum Ownership Reports
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 15th Mar 2012, 20:32
    4. HONDA CBR Ownership experience.
      By redrage in forum Ownership Reports
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 3rd Aug 2011, 18:45
    5. Ownership experience - VW Polo
      By Trojan in forum Polo
      Replies: 67
      Last Post: 12th Jul 2011, 22:59

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •