• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voltronic D22 Diesel System Cleaner

Awesome

Blog Entries

Voltronic D22 Diesel System Cleaner

Voltronic D22 Diesel System Cleaner is a high performance complete fuel system cleaner and protection for diesel engine. Specially developed for DPF system (EURO-II and EURO-III), SCR system (EURO-V and EURO-VI), CRDI system and Pumpe-düse system. Formulated with extremely low-ash material, comply to EURO-VI norm. This product is available online in http://motoonline.in

• Features

• Complete fuel system cleaner and protection.
        • Suitable for CRDI system and Pump system.
        • Clean and remove fuel aggregate from the entire fuel system.
        • Remove carbon deposit on valve.
        • Clean fuel injector and prevent injector nozzle from smear-off.
        • Clean and lubricate common rail CRDI and Pumpe-düse.
        • With corrosion inhibitor, protect the entire fuel system from fuel tank up to combustion room.
        • Neutralize water contamination.
        • Improve fuel system and combustion efficiency.
        • Improve torque and fuel economy.
        • Reduce emission.
        • Promote smooth running engine.
        • Extremely low-ash, comply to EURO-VI norm.

Application
        Use for diesel engine only. Fully compatible for:

• DPF system (Diesel Particulate Filter).
        • SCR system (Selective Catalytic Reduction).
        • CRDI system (Common Rail Direct Injection).
        • Pumpe-düse system.
        • Also compatible for older generation diesel.

Usage Direction
        Directly add into diesel fuel tank. 1 bottle (300 ml) sufficient for treat up to 60 L diesel fuel. Treat every 10,000 Km.

Nozzle and volves

Let's roll...

Awesome

Can you share some real world FE figures (before & after usage) and any performance upgrade (if any).

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird_m6 View Post
      Can you share some real world FE figures (before & after usage) and any performance upgrade (if any).
      Why does everything come back to mileage!

In this case its impossible for anyone to do that since results will vary from car to car and condition to condition. Please understand that this is supposed to be a cleaner and not a booster, and such cleaners normally show before/after pics of spray patterns and valves etc.
      Last edited by kb100; 6th Jul 2015 at 07:50.
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

love to drive thanks to
      wonderfully sounding system.
      Thanks Gearheads.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hebbar Prasad View Post
      Voltronic D22 Diesel System Cleaner is a high performance complete fuel system cleaner and protection for diesel engine.
      Is this product certified/specified for use by manufacturers? Specifically by VW/Skoda?
      Last edited by kb100; 6th Jul 2015 at 20:48. Reason: Edited quoted post

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by deepfusion View Post
      Is this product certified/specified for use by manufacturers? Specifically by VW/Skoda?
      I do not have approval/certification details .. please feel free to contact support@voltronic-germany.com

Awesome

Blog Entries
      This product is for cleaning injectors, diesel circulating system, valves and Fuel tank. It make sure that all are clean and no water or any other contamination is present in the system.

1) Water contamination (normally in the tank and in the diesel)

It will brake the water molecule and make sure it will reach combustion chamber and get burnt so that protects oxidation of complete diesel system.

2) Carbon deposit :

It will solve engine conking and improper injunction timing which is bad for the engine. This product will make sure that maximum carbon get removed from injector (normalize the spray pattern), top of the cylinder, valves etc..

Let me tell you some facts today. Few examples from my customers:

1) One Tata Indica 2008 model yellow board in Vishal Garage Outer ring road near PES Engineering College. Garage Owner Mr. Harish (Every one will call him Hari)

Issue: There was absolutely no pickup and car was refusing to move and lot of black smoke

Nayak Diesel (Bangalore - it is a pump house) suggested to replace 1 and 4th injectors. I was not ready to give this product but Mr. Hari wanted to try. They have used this product only with 5ltr of Diesel as per my suggestion. After 10 mins driver was able move the vehicle with the thick black smoke. He went to NICE road tried driving as fast as possible (he was able to hit 50+ kp/hr max)and came back within 15 min. He was able to take the vehicle for his duty. We checked with him after one day and he told he do not have any issue and he was able to complete 180KM that day without any issue (Now from past 2 months he do not have any issue)

2) Praveen S (gear Head user)

He gave me very good feedback after using this product on his Indigo CR4. He told he got around 22kmpl ..(I am not sure about this)

3) Lot of cab drivers told there is a significant improvement in the pickup and reduction in the smoke

4) Lot of car dealers will purchase this product from me. For them black smoke in the engine will be a big problem. Customer will think that engine is the problem. 70% of the time it has reduced the knocking, black smoke..

5) I do not say it will improve your car millage by 5% 10% or 30%. 100% it will not improve your engine fuel economy by any % more then your OE spec.
      I am in this field from past 4 years and I have not seen any product for improving millage apart from remapping ECU by people like code6

I hope above information is clear to you. If you have any concern you can shoot an email to me @ hebbar@motoonline.in.

Regards,
      Hebbar

Awesome

Blog Entries
      I am not saying this is the only product which is good. There are product like this in the market.. I use to suggest Xado Diesel System flush before but I found that it is expensive then this. This is from one of the stable company from Germany. That is the reason I switched from Xado to Voltronics.

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Let me tell you some simple logic to understand the company's strength:

a) does company has got own oil blending or they are purchasing this from any one else
      b) If they are blending ,, are they blending 0W30, 5W30/40 etc.. which are not easy to blend
      c) Do they blend ATF and do they have any approval from OE's like VW, Audi etc.. It is difficult to get German OE approval as compared to US

And then users review and most importantly Indian distributor and pricing policy

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

I took the plunge and bought D22 and one packet of Nano Energizer (waiting for next oil change to use) from Hebbar Prasad website Motoonline. I have currently used D22 and the full story is here.

I got the D22 but it says PRO10 instead of Voltronic and the container is not like the one shown here. Also, the contents were 200ml instead of 300ml so called up Hebber and he explained that PRO10 is the distributor of Voltronic in India and 200ml is sufficient to do upto 60 litres. Also, the product is not decanted and repackaged here buy packed from germany. I did not find anything on the container saying packed in India, so should be true. But, the website needs to be updated to say the quantity is 200ml and not 300ml to avoid shock to buyers.

The car over the period of one year had become a bit sluggish and the mileage had come down a lot due to various factors like only city driving for past few months that too with 100% A/c on at an average speed of 15km/hr and Stop start bumper to bumper traffic . That's the nightmare traffic in Delhi has become. With A/c on the mileage on slow speeds take even more hit as the car is guzzling juice even when stationary. Also, the car was once treated for water in fuel which was cleaned out from fuel pump by HASS so, that may have effected the performance also. I calculated the average on tankful to tankful method which came at 15.3, the computer was showing 15.2 so quite near.

I dosed in the whole bottle in one go and got the tank filled to autocut. After filing up within next few kilometers I could feel the effect with car going more fast and revving more freely. The car has now become a car on . I have used around 40-45% of the fuel by now and the car is really improved further and zipping around and revving very freely. The clatter has come down and if driven in the powerband I can only hear the turbo whine. My current mileage as per dash is around 17.5 km which is quite decent but during holidays the traffic was less as compared to normal days, so less bumper to bumper traffic. Mileage aside I really love the way car is zipping around and overtaking has become a breeze.

All that being said, I have to try normal diesel one full tank to see if this mileage and boost remains without using D22. So, all in all a good product for me till now.
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

Awesome

Blog Entries
      I have updated the page with the details. I will try to change the picture ASAP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information