• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite i20 - Wolverine

^_^

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Monitoring via mobile app sounds nifty and non-intrusive than the usually common piece of display hardware most TPMS are shipped with. Do post your review post installation.
      Winners don't quit. Quitters don't win.

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by keerthi View Post
      Monitoring via mobile app sounds nifty and non-intrusive than the usually common piece of display hardware most TPMS are shipped with. Do post your review post installation.
      Yes keerthi even in the beginning I was thinking that a dedicated display unit will be much better than the mobile monitoring. But the problem with other sensors will be service availability/reliability/availability of parts like valve. Since it is an Indian product, that to based out in Bangalore, I thought it will better to go for this product.

I will go for installation by next weekend, since replacement for defective sensor is on the way.

Searcing new Destinations...

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post
      Since it is an Indian product, that to based out in Bangalore, I thought it will better to go for this product.
      It is not an Indian product.
      Internal TPMS for Car: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike

It is Made in China.
      www.cns.co.in

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by cityinnova View Post
      It is not an Indian product.
      Internal TPMS for Car: Amazon.in: Car Motorbike

It is Made in China.
      Hello, first of all the product in the url you mentioned is not the product I purchased.

I have purchased Sensairy by Tymtix. Also find the image below with a red circle that states it is "Made in India".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0572.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.42 MB 
ID:	226074

Searcing new Destinations...

Awesome

I have gone by the URL you shared.

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by cityinnova View Post
      I have gone by the URL you shared.
      Ya, I realized...

Gears in head!!!
      Life needs a vitamin dose

Awesome

Blog Entries
      So how is the TPMS doing?

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Hello All,

Due to the AnnaPrasanna event of my daughter I was bit stucked in all arrangements and was unable to post a review -

Here are the few pics of installation and post installation readings -

Name:	IMG_0607.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	226147

Name:	IMG_0608.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	226148

Name:	IMG_0609.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	226149

Quote Originally Posted by rksingh1 View Post
      So how is the TPMS doing?
      Yes Dada, TPMS is working superb. Now I am little relaxed even while driving in extreme Summers.

Till now the sensors are getting updated every few seconds when the phone is in vicinity.

There is +/- 2 PSI difference between air pressure gauge and sensor.
      When the air pressure gauge displays 31 PSI it is actually 33 PSI according to the sensors.

Will upload a detail video soon.

Thanks
      Prabhanjan

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post

Name:	IMG_0609.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	226149
      Also the tire shop guys filled each tire with +6/8 PSI. So, I reset each tire with 32 PSI that to early morning. Just to confirm the cold pressure.

Actual tire pressure should be 33 PSI. but due to summer it goes upto 34 to 35 PSI when the sun moves high.

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries

Bangalore Drive - Banjara Style

Hello All,

After a long time, last week me and my dad decided to drive to Bangalore to wrap up some pending works. As the heading states it was a Banjara drive . Why and What Banjara?

Yes, while starting from Sambalpur - me and dad decided we will not book any hotel for night halts and stays till we reach Bangalore. We also decided to have our foods at road side dhabas, stalls and local eatery. The up journey was quite simple, we have a milestone set that we will be crossing Hyderabad by 8:00 PM.
      I just forget to mention the route.

Sambalpur -> Raipur -> Nagpur -> Hyderabad -> Bangalore.

When we started Wolverine was on the verge of completing 70000 Kms in the ODO and the 70K Service was approaching fast. I was happy about it since it gave me an excuse to get Wolverine serviced at Advaith Hyundai.

Back to trip -> We started from Sambalpur at 4:10 AM, soon after starting around 5:15 AM dad complained about feeling sleepy. So, we looked for a tea stall for Dad to have a cup of tea. Since, we are well aware that between Sambalpur and Raipur we don't have much eating joints we carried bread, butter, Jam for breakfast that to Highway side with cool breeze blowing at around 6:30 AM (too early for breakfast ) but yes I was damn hungry.

Then the next stop was at Bhandara for Kadi Pakodi with fried green chilies.

Then we headed straight towards Nagpur and then onto Hyderabad.

Hey did I mentioned anything about Toll Gates, yes all Toll gates are equipped with Fastag and in up journey we didn't pay a single cash for Tolls.
      But as per the rule if someone is heading towards Hyderabad from Nagpur By Pass (from Raipur/Jabalpur side) and the fellow has just paid toll there then no toll will be collected at the new toll just after ButiBori. But in my case the amount is deducted in both the toll plazas.

The bigger blunder (biggest is coming next ) -

We missed our lunch before jumping to the famous Hinganghat to Adilabad strech (100 Kms super pathetic with no proper food joints) and we were damn hungry so we decided to have roti and daal tadka at a village dhaba. But the guys were boozing there that to desi tharra, the ambiance was pathetic so I just gulped the hot tadka with roti as soon as possible to get out of the place. As a result I had a burnt mouth.

And anyhow we reached Hyderabad. After crossing ORR me and Dad decided to take a halt at a restaurant cum petrol bunk to grab our dinner as well as Wolverine's. So we stopped at a HP petrol bunk with MidWays hotel. Dad got freshen up we had dinner and since the cool breezing was blowing We kept the window opened and took power nap.

But by 1:00 AM I felt like going to loo, and MidWay was closed, I told Dad I am driving to the next possible petrol bunk where I can get freshen up. And after 20 mins drive we stopped at another HP and I ran to the washroom. And when I came out Dad told let's take a power nap of 2 hours here and then leave.

(The second blunder )
      since cool breeze was blowing I put the ignition to on and kept the blower on and we slept. At around 4:30 AM Dad told let's go, and when I pressed the start stop button the engine refused to start. I lost my senses and many ideas keep blotting my mind. Then I told lets get down do some dhakka dhadi and half clutch exercise and after spending 20 mins Wolverine started finally.

Next I drove the vehicle straight to Kurnool about 150 Kms from there non stop, without any break. At Kurnool where I refilled the fuel, I switched off the car. And luckily the car cranked and we drove the last leg to Bangalore.

We had a peaceful stay in Bangalore except some fight with hotel guard for parking issues, rest all were good.

Wolverine also got serviced. There was a khad khad sound coming from the vehicle, I was expecting it from the suspension but it was from the bush nuts near the Steering Stabiliser arm. After finding this loosen nuts Service Adviser asked the mechanic to tighten all nuts and bolts and he personally checked for torque applied to few of them. The vehicle got a full check up and the routine 70K servicing was done.
      Also some shopping from 3M stores was done for 3M diesel additives, Windshield washers, microfiber clothes.

On 14th we started for the return journey. Actual plan was to start on 15th, but since the work was over by Monday only Dad told let's drive back as soon as possible. While returning the entire journey was stress free expect at one toll plaza the attendant refused to scan Fastag, so had a hot discussion.

While returning also we had at local dhabas but strictly punjabi's.
      Now Wolverine has completed 71K kms

Name:	IMG_0788.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	226580

Thanks
      Prabhanjan

NOTE: Wolverine is gifted with new cleaning equipments, will be posting about it in next post.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information