Apologising in advance if I am making any mistake as this is my 'THE VERY FIRST POST' on this forum.
I have few queries regarding #detailing ; . Hope fordfan Guru keerthi Supernaut and other gurus can help me out here.
I have silver colour 2 year old hatchback which has clocked only 7k km. Most of the time it stands covered in stilt parking. There are very very few swirl marks on paint. The procedure that I have followed uptill now to detail my vechicle is -:
1. Washing - Meg nxt gen shampoo.
2. Polishing - Meg UP.
3. Waxing - Meg nxt gen tech wax.
4. LSP - Optimum car wax and Meg UQW 1 coat each.
I have always hand polished the car as I dont have machine polisher and never used any kind of substance to compound.
So, I have following queries now -:
1. After proper washing and claying can I apply Blackfire Crystal Seal paint sealant without the need of removing swirl marks? As I have read in some detailing article that if we don't remove swirl marks before applying sealant the dirt and grime will get locked in the imperfections of the paint FOREVER.
2. Collonite 845 vs Blackfire Crystal Seal 4oz
Out of these two which one would you choose as both of these are sealants? Their prices are more or less the same. Which product has more durability and offers more protection?