• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wavex APC/Degreaser

drive slow drive easy !

Awesome

Wavex APC/Degreaser

Folks I have purchased APC/Degreaser from company called Wavex and they suggest for use in various dilutions for strong and lesser surface decontamination from grease and oils. Also it can be used on various types of materials with out issues. I was able to thoroughly clean up my engine bay, wheel well and car tires with this after recent rains in the city. Have observed it has good sud formation in higher concentration and works well to remove road grime from running board. It has a very pleasant perfume to it. I am diluting it 10 ml to one liter water in a spray can and directly spray to required area and agitate with brush. Can be directly ordered from their online store.
      Last edited by kb100; 25th May 2016 at 23:50. Reason: formatting

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Chandigarh (Paradise) - Indrapuram (Vertical Slum)
      Would you mind sharing the link. Have been on the lookout for a degreaser. Have been using Mr Muscle till now.

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by back2u4u View Post
      Would you mind sharing the link. Have been on the lookout for a degreaser. Have been using Mr Muscle till now.
      Google is your friend! But the site seems to be down. Getting a 'no permission to access' message. Wavex DOT in. They also seem to be there on Amazon/Flipkart etc.

This seems to be the manufacturer.. Wavex , Wavex Polish,Car care Products,Car Polish,Wholesale Car Polish, Car Body Polish .
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
      Google is your friend! But the site seems to be down. Getting a 'no permission to access' message. Wavex DOT in. They also seem to be there on Amazon/Flipkart etc.
      Same was the case so was wondering if there is some other place from where he had bought it.

drive slow drive easy !

Awesome

I bought it from wavex.in ..their site is down for maintanence ..I myself am trying to buy car shampoo from them ..

~~Wandering Soul~~
      by the power of Grayskull

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Slowcoach View Post
      was able to thoroughly clean up my engine bay, wheel well and car tires with this after recent rains in the city. Have observed it has good sud formation in higher concentration and works well to remove road grime from running board. It has a very pleasant perfume to it. I am diluting it 10 ml to one liter water in a spray can and directly spray to required area and agitate with brush. Can be directly ordered from their online store.
      Any Pictures to share ?

I have been using Poorboys Apc, amway LOC and Sonus APC. , Sonus beats all of them hands down.
      私のドライブはホンダです

drive slow drive easy !

Awesome

One more thing they don't charge extra for shipping if you buybit from their website.. Amazon and flip kart charge delivery fees

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

I bought samples from Wavex.in its wax, tyre guard, PLVR (plastic leather vinyl rubber) cleaner and Carpet & Upholstery cleaner. I have used its carnauba wax and given my review earlier. I have used its Tyre Shine and find it good, non sling, good shine and good durability, much more durability than 3m water based one I have. I recently used its Carpet & Upholstery cleaner to clean my microfibre seats and it was really good, foamed up on the seat and cleaned very well (much better than LOC, which I tried on another part of the seat).

So overall I recommend their tyre guard and Carpet & Upholstery cleaner, find them good.

PS: I used bergmann hurricane vacuum as extractor and I was amazed, another good addition to my detailing kit

PPS: most of their products are available on amazon also.
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

turboed

Awesome

Has anybody used their other products? The prices seem very very competetive

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sai_ace View Post
      Has anybody used their other products? The prices seem very very competetive
      Have used their tyre shine, alloy cleaner, shampoo, APC, Bug remover and I am overall very happy with their products. Value for Money. Even bought Bathroom and Floor cleaner from them Happy with those aswell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information