• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vitara Brezza Speaker Upgrade!

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
      The Focal ISS series are usually meant to be a replacement set for stock speakers, personally I don't think they sound good. For the same money, there are much better options in the market.

If you want to spend on Focal try the AC or AS series at the very least.

Hertz HE4 and HE1D have massive tripping issues, so if you're from a hot city like Coimbatore I'd avoid them like plague.

South India also has massive amounts of fake Focal and Infinity stock along with Kicker. So please ensure that you buy from an "Authorised Dealer" of whatever brand you are going with.

Personally, if you want good sound, you got to change the HU. We haven't done a Brezza install yet, but I'm quite certain the dash kits should already be available in the market. We haven't come across a single, decent OEM HU from Maruti that we've liked and have wanted to retain. Is yours the top end model along with the Car play HU?

Also a music system without a sub will be like having a full South Indian meals without an accompanying vegetable dish that adds that missing flavour. Pick a 10" sub that doesn't need more than 0.6cuft space and it should serve you well. There is plenty of space for a 10" sub there. When you are travelling long distance, just remove the subwoofer and leave it at home.

I can help you figure out who the authorised dealers are for some of the good brands in Coimbatore. Just send me a PM or what's app me on 8762801414 and I'll send you a list of dealers who you should approach and will have genuine stuff.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
      Thank you for replying on my post, mclaren1885.

Yes, I was afraid there were better options available at the same price range. =/ Do suggest me a setup that I will not have to upgrade for at least half a decade.

Initially, I opted for the Pioneer GM D8604 amp. But, it was the hertz one the installer was suggesting.

The fakes are one of the key reasons why I am hesitating to make a clear decision and go ahead.

Yes, mine is the top end one with the apple car play unit. It is pretty nice. I was thinking of taking that out and instal it in my sx4. But, my Maruti dealer said that particular headunit fits only in the ZDi+ of the Brezza and not even in the ZDi. I am aware that I will have to change the headunit for that proper performance of the speakers and the subwoofer. Now, I am wondering if I opt for a new headunit what am I going to do with that Bosch unit sitting around and collecting dust. =/

That is very well said. Given my listening preferences, I guess it is mandatory that I instal a subwoofer. I will take your suggestions.

That would be really great, mclaren1885. I will message you on whatsapp right away. I truly appreciate your help. =)

www.purplekart.in

Awesome

The ISS are a good set of speakers for the price. The AS are much better but cost almost double the price. Focal are a good choice. In coimbatore you can get in touch with wasif/moeein of RM car decors. One of the best around there and sell genuine stuff. Other are sun enterprises,alagendran auto.
      All the best.

Looking for ....

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by hareshjethwani View Post
      Focal are a good choice.
      +1 Focals are Good damn drivers.. I love them. You can audition them in my ICE.
      Thanks & Regards
      Balavignesh Ramasamy

PIONEER DEX-P99RS | TCHERNOV SPECIAL MAKE II IC | HYBRID AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES LEGATIA L1 PRO R2 HIGHS | LEGATIA L3 PRO MIDS | LEGATIA L6 V2 LOWS | CLARUS 10" SUB WOOFER | BRIAN B4 AMPLIFIERS | STINGER HPF 4GA OFC POWER WIRE | KnuKONCEPTZ 4GA SCREW RING TERMINALS | ROCKFORD FOSGATE FUSED DB | STINGER AGU FUSES

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by hareshjethwani View Post
      The ISS are a good set of speakers for the price. The AS are much better but cost almost double the price. Focal are a good choice. In coimbatore you can get in touch with wasif/moeein of RM car decors. One of the best around there and sell genuine stuff. Other are sun enterprises,alagendran auto.
      All the best.
      I see. It is the RM cars that has given me the quote for the focal. They are the ones who sounded genuine. Thank you for your input, Haresh. =)

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Balavignesh Ram View Post
      +1 Focals are Good damn drivers.. I love them. You can audition them in my ICE.
      I bet the focals are good. But, your setup is currently a big stretch for me to take. =/ Are you based in Coimbatore as well?

Looking for ....

Secret

I am based out of Chennai. but you can check with #mpasantosh he often visits Kovai. He is also having focal 2 way drivers..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
      Thanks & Regards
      Balavignesh Ramasamy

PIONEER DEX-P99RS | TCHERNOV SPECIAL MAKE II IC | HYBRID AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES LEGATIA L1 PRO R2 HIGHS | LEGATIA L3 PRO MIDS | LEGATIA L6 V2 LOWS | CLARUS 10" SUB WOOFER | BRIAN B4 AMPLIFIERS | STINGER HPF 4GA OFC POWER WIRE | KnuKONCEPTZ 4GA SCREW RING TERMINALS | ROCKFORD FOSGATE FUSED DB | STINGER AGU FUSES

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by krishease View Post
      I see. It is the RM cars that has given me the quote for the focal. They are the ones who sounded genuine. Thank you for your input, Haresh. =)
      haresh is a recognised seller from Chennai with many years in the business. you can depend on his dealer recommendations.
      ICE, 4-way active - Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Two Pioneer GM-X944 amps, Dayton midbass and wideband, Dayton AMT tweeters, Infinity Kappa sub, Ref. MX cables, entec speaker cables,
      Home: 3-way active: Dune Media Player, Parasound ZDAc v2, DBX 3-way analogue crossover, DIY 3-way tower speakers, 6-channel DNM amplifier
      2-way passive with Infinity bookshelf speakers, Adcom amplifier and Chromecast audio

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Balavignesh Ram View Post
      I am based out of Chennai. but you can check with #mpasantosh he often visits Kovai. He is also having focal 2 way drivers..

I see. I will try and reach out to him. Thank you, Balavignesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by gkannan View Post
      haresh is a recognised seller from Chennai with many years in the business. you can depend on his dealer recommendations.
      I will take your word and his. I will weigh my options out. Thank you, gkannan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for ....

Secret

#krishease remember some BNIB drivers in classifieds, you can also check the listing out. will work out cost effective also.. I got my focals BNIB from fellow member only..

Thanks & Regards
      Balavignesh Ramasamy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information