• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Booked Crysta Z Automatic. Need guidance on buying process

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Long story short,
      Booked the crysta 3 months back and was ready for delivery but cancelled on the advice of CA. So after sorting things have rebooked the crysta. Hope things go well this time.

Earlier car purchases were done without my presence so i dont have experience with dealerships.

The SA is a relative of mine. As of now have booked with 1lac cheque. Estimated delivery date is 60 days against 90 days.Bangalore riots is said to slow down the factory by atleast 1 week.

My questions are,

1. I signed two papers, 2nd was unfilled pdi form, when i asked he said it is for protecting the dealership against price rise(the customer cant demand the same price as of the booked date)

When asked about the pdi list left unfilled ,he said that is nothing to worry and dealership will do pdi. For that i said frankly that if something is not correct in my pdi i will cancel booking.

Is it normal to sign this paper.

Good cars take you to Point A
      to point B; Great cars, Well
      they just lead you into
      trouble. I own one.

Awesome

Congratulations for the booking sparkls.
      I don't remember signing unfilled pdi form. Please inspect the vehicle thoroughly once it's in yard.
      However, looking at the success of creta I doubt there will be an issue. Hyundai has a good QC.

Global Moderator
      At wits end with Safari's
      auto-correct!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkls View Post
      1. I signed two papers, 2nd was unfilled pdi form, when i asked he said it is for protecting the dealership against price rise(the customer cant demand the same price as of the booked date)

When asked about the pdi list left unfilled ,he said that is nothing to worry and dealership will do pdi. For that i said frankly that if something is not correct in my pdi i will cancel booking.
      Quote Originally Posted by sparkls View Post
      The SA is a relative of mine.
      This is why friends are almost always better than relatives! Sorry to say, but you have been fed with a lot of ********!

PDI form says you have seen the vehicle and you are satisfied with it. You have no means of backing out - unless you have put a date against your signature.

All vehicle booking forms clearly state its the price at the time of delivery that applies - so PDI form has nothing to do with it.

Please immediately send them a mail or call Toyota helpline and tell them you were made to sign a blank PDI form - and you would like that withdrawn. If this is being done on phone - then ensure you follow it up with a mail for records.
      A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
      Please immediately send them a mail or call Toyota helpline and tell them you were made to sign a blank PDI form - and you would like that withdrawn. If this is being done on phone - then ensure you follow it up with a mail for records.
      Called Toyota,dealer etc ,they said it is not pdi form but part of the booking form.Will check it on monday in person.

Awesome

Car may come by next week, got a pdi list from tbp member 'dragula' via a friend in tai. Posting the pdi list, suggest if any thing needs to be included/excluded as it is originally for a linea. Also no thanks for tbp for making this process difficult.

One can contact pm or minister directly via social media but it is difficult to contact a tbp member directly, thanks to their crazy registration.
      Attached Files Attached Files
      Last edited by sparkls; 15th Oct 2016 at 23:37.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information