• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booked Crysta Z Automatic. Need guidance on buying process

Cars are Life

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by sparkls View Post
      4 weeks and still no test drive of automatic? Toy customer care is good at calling back and giving promises that they cant enforce . Today called again and told them to take it as complaint instead of request.

If getting td is this difficult in this only sales outlet for 200kms, i dont know how the service is going to be.
      Trust me, you don't need a TD. It drives like a dream. Not worth the 26 lakhs (my personal opinion), however if I had some moolah to splurge, I would definitely get this car.

Automatic TD cars are always difficult to source in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. Mainly because of their poor demand.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by anand_h View Post
      Automatic TD cars are always difficult to source in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities. Mainly because of their poor demand.
      Got a call from dealership's customer care,

I too asked the same question to him that are we(tier3 city) not eligibile to get a automatic td?

He asked for another week to get the td vehicle from their nearest showroom which is 200kms south . I told him to try his best? I still dont think these guys will get me a TD.

I have booked the car in another faraway dealership of the same group? when i say that, he asks for the details and requests the booking to be changed. I told him that i dont have any trust with this dealership and i will do even service in the dealership i have booked?

I was not able to be present at the time of booking but I will be going for pdi and other formalities there.

Cars are Life

Hungry

Got a call from dealership's customer care,

I too asked the same question to him that are we(tier3 city) not eligibile to get a automatic td?

He asked for another week to get the td vehicle from their nearest showroom which is 200kms south . I told him to try his best? I still dont think these guys will get me a TD.

I have booked the car in another faraway dealership of the same group? when i say that, he asks for the details and requests the booking to be changed. I told him that i dont have any trust with this dealership and i will do even service in the dealership i have booked?

I was not able to be present at the time of booking but I will be going for pdi and other formalities there.
      I have stayed in Bombay all my life, apart from three years, which was spent in a Tier 2 city.

And I had experienced the second hand treatment for almost everything.

Kinetic Zing, purchased in 2004 was delivered with a bent front mud guard and had a starting trouble while taking delivery.

HH Karizma, purchased in 2005 was delivered to me with a cracked side panel. Also the plastic guard which protects the tank from the seat was not stuck properly and had alot of dust accumulation.

Play Station Portable, wanted to purchase in 2005. However I could find only two retail stores which were selling them. And both supposedly had only "one piece" remaining. And both were the display pieces, which was severely abused. And they had the balls to sell it at MRP. Not that I would have bought it at even half the price.

Because of the relatively low numbers churning out of these cities, car dealerships never provide all versions of the car for a test drive. They will never refuse you, but will keep delaying it.

The Innova Automatic is seriously good. When do you take delivery?

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by anand_h View Post
      The Innova Automatic is seriously good. When do you take delivery?
      Around end of august maybe.

Awesome

Got a TD today. Automatic is the one to buy in a crysta. The manual is a pain to drive. But automatic does not goes fast like the manual.

The manual does 100kmph easily, but this just does 80kmph and then raises . The demo guy said the top speed he driven is 160kmph.

Why does this car has a 2.8l engine and 6 gears for this, cant it just do with a 2.4litre.

Suv/muv are better to be automatics. Driving this car in traffic is very easy.

The sales guy said the service cost will be 60k for 1 lac kms. Which i think is cheaper than the polo i have.

Secret

In an automatic if you want to go faster then you have to make your intentions clear to the ECU; be it a Jetta TDI DSG, 530D or Innova Automatic. ECU interprets differently the way how you apply the throttle, in an auto smash the throttle if you want to speed up things. Engine and Transmission will understand your intention and respond as required. If one gives throttle like when driving a manual it responds in a relaxed manner. If you lift off the throttle during acceleration transmission will shift to higher gear, thinking the driver had enough of accl and thats why he lifted and now we can shift to a higher gear. Keep it pressed hard and it will go fast.

My friend said the Jetta DSG was slower than his remapped Vento, showed him how to drive the auto and he knows better.

As per autocar india td report:
      2.5 (old) - 0-100 - 17.5sec
      2.4 MT - 0-100 - 13.1sec
      2.8 AT - 0-100 - 11.5sec
      http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-rev...-401538,0.aspx

Awesome

Will ''hill hold'' work in city traffic or is it meant for hill driving?

With each replacement of
      parts, all cars slowly become
      Chinese!

Awesome

Will ''hill hold'' work in city traffic or is it meant for hill driving?
      Works everywhere. It is meant to ensure car doesn't roll back on hill incline and in stop an go traffic on plains too.

Awesome

Will toyota showroom allow under body pdi ?

Awesome

Cant find any online insurance sites having quotes for crysta, they are still having the old innova in their listing. How much does a premium for idv of 20 lacs should cost?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information