Before I pop the question, let me give a brief history:
1) First Car - Maruthi Omni : A practical car. This was the very first car that we purchased. Dad had set up a company in 1998. And with the slight profits that we earned at that time we stepped into the world of mobility with this car. At that time for us this was a luxury and I remember that we used to look at the car with pride and joy. We used to clean that car daily. It served our family of four well with little issues. Learned how to drive with this car.
2) Second Car - Maruthi Baleno : The business grew and we started to earn a little bit more than the previous years. Because our experience with Maruthi was good, we decided to go in for a Sedan. We test drove the Lancer and the Baleno and for us the Baleno was the winner. Gem of a car. Loved every second I spent behind the wheel. Omni thought me how to drive and this car thought me how to unleash the beast within me. Wonderful engine.
3) Third Car - Toyota Corolla : The best investment that my family has made until now in Vehicles. Purchased in 2006 and driven till now. Wonderful practical car and extreme levels of quality. Never let my family down for even a second. Not enough words to express our happiness with it
4) Foruth Car - Hyundai Santro - Not exactly sure why dad bought it. Even he is not sure. We sold it in three years with 36K on the odo. Served its purpose
5) Fifth Car - Honda Jazz : Needed a small car. At this point in time we had sold the Baleno and had only the Corolla to grace our garage. Purchased the Jazz in 2011 and sold it in 2015. Good car but I was disappointed with the quality of some of the components and the after sales service. Perhaps i got the runt of the litter
6) Sixth Car - Hyundai Creta : We have always wanted a SUV for our long distance travels. Finally decided to go with the Creta and we are enjoying.
So this is the current scenario. To summarize in short i currently have the Corolla and the Creta. The need is simple guys. I need to replace the Corolla as it is 10 years old. We have decided to step into the world of Luxury.
The cars i have shortlisted are :
1) BMW X1
2) Audi B9 A4
My criteria is simple:
1) Luxury Segment
2) Interior space