• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mahindra to launch Innova rival

Gears in head!!!
      Life needs a purpose!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      LOL, I am tired of knowing how reliable Innova is. I guess all the people in India are looking to buy a car that can cross 2L KM in ODO.

Just to see our psychic, on an M&M Marazzo thread, Innova has been spelled 35 times, and Marazzo, just 9 times. Even Mahindra word occurs just 32 times, and for the sake of it, just the brand name needs it to be spelled twice.

Damn reliable word has shown up 7 times!!!!!!!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rksingh1 View Post
      I am tired of knowing how reliable Innova is. I guess all the people in India are looking to buy a car that can cross 2L KM in ODO.
      So if i have to buy a taxi, i would buy Innova as i need it to run for lakhs of kilometers. But for personal use, i would always buy a XUV or Storme or Hexa among current offerings. All my cars together do less than 10k kms a year. My 14 years old Alto is @ 66k (and it was @23k kms on odo when i got it from my father 13 years back), 7.5 years old Vista is @31k, 3 yrs old Storme is @17k on odo, and 16.5 years old CBZ is at 36k.

Good cars take you to Point A
      to point B; Great cars, Well
      they just lead you into
      trouble. I own one.

Secret

OT -
      That’s some serious low running speed79
      And I thought cars owned by my me(& my father) are among the lowest run ones. Our 20 years old M800 has ran around 71K and 15 year old Indica is at 55K.

a.k.a AntiFigoRacer

Hungry

I think something is wrong with Mahindra as the Marazzo's design is reasonably good. Looks like the previous designers who designed XYLO,KUV, XUV..etc resigned..

I think Marazzo will not sell well as the design is good.

Mahindra - Bring back the the toothy grill,lot of blings and chromes and see the shark selling like hot samosas
      TATA Indica Vista Quadrajet (2009) | Suzuki GS 150R (2010) | TVS Wego (2011) | TVS Victor GL (2004) - SOLD

Cars are Life

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Lvramanan View Post
      Toyota's quality & reliability is a tough one for Mahindra to crack and put in the leagues of Innova.
      Quote Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
      I just hope we have some real competition to kind of monopoly of Innova.
      Quote Originally Posted by Lvramanan View Post
      Very difficult with the reliability of Toyota proven here. Cost factor yes the local players may have a ground advantage but when it comes to reliability nothing comes close.
      Quote Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
      Not easy to beat Innova's reliability. That car is so good, i recently travelled in a couple of Innovas one done more than a lakh kilometers, just so smooth and comfortable.
      Quote Originally Posted by rksingh1 View Post
      LOL, I am tired of knowing how reliable Innova is. I guess all the people in India are looking to buy a car that can cross 2L KM in ODO.

Just to see our psychic, on an M&M Marazzo thread, Innova has been spelled 35 times, and Marazzo, just 9 times. Even Mahindra word occurs just 32 times, and for the sake of it, just the brand name needs it to be spelled twice.

Damn reliable word has shown up 7 times!!!!!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
      So if i have to buy a taxi, i would buy Innova as i need it to run for lakhs of kilometers. But for personal use, i would always buy a XUV or Storme or Hexa among current offerings. All my cars together do less than 10k kms a year. My 14 years old Alto is @ 66k (and it was @23k kms on odo when i got it from my father 13 years back), 7.5 years old Vista is @31k, 3 yrs old Storme is @17k on odo, and 16.5 years old CBZ is at 36k.
      Those who know me - neither am I a supporter of Mahindra for their lack of innovation Nor am I fond of Maruti Suzuki's super light, cheap and unsafe cars.

However I did purchase a Maruti Ritz three years back - sometime in September 2015. And the car has run over 130,000 kms since then.

And NOT ONCE has the car suffered a break down. Its just been regular preventive maintenance - something that is applicable to the oh-so-mighty Innova as well.

And no, I don't think that Maruti stands for reliability. I feel that every modern car is super reliable and can clock a few lakh kms with ease - as long as the car is well taken care of.

To those who are questioning Mahindra's reliability - I'd suggest that you fly to Hyderabad and haul a Meru cab. Every single Meru cab in Hyderabad is a Mahindra-Renault Logan/ Verito which have clocked over 500,000 kms. And apart from the mucky interiors - the damn car runs like it were a few thousand kms old. Yes yes, the Verito isn't actually a Mahindra. But well - it has a Mahindra badge, and so technically its a Mahindra.
      2003 Hyundai Santro Zip Plus LS - 101,000 kms
      2015 Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDi - 132,000 kms
      2015 Honda City iVtec V - 16,000 kms
      2017 Yamaha Ray ZR - 950 kms

No Commerce, Just Fun
      Rainy Days

Awesome

When i first saw the name, i read it as Marzzao, had to read it couple of times to get it right.

I was totally confused when i saw this advertisement.

Now i am sure that there might be Sharks crawling on the city roads in few weeks just like P Cheeta, R Cheeta or several other Cheeta's did all these last few years.
      Stretching that imagination bit further, when it floods in city these Shark Owners have no reason to complain just like Cheeta owners did not when they have to prowl into wild.

Then i saw these two reviews by Autocar and Zigwheels

Then Youtube prompted me to view this video, a comparison of Marazzo and Innova

i am yet to see one in person. so i will reserve my comments about the vehicle, except that it looks much better than Xylos, XUVs ...

Last edited by Nomad; 9th Sep 2018 at 08:20.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Critical review,

The Terminator

Awesome

Mahindra finally seems to have learnt how to design vehicles that looks simple. Then I dug a little and heard that it's Pininfarina. Anyway the MPV looks good.
      Rabid Dog Club - Bite First, Bark Later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information