• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for automatic hatch under 10L. Suggestions needed

Confused again

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by hombre View Post
      Around Oct of 2014(festive season) , I was also looking to buy car. There were some discounts, but I was asked to wait for December. Come December, the dealers kept calling me about good offers, but guess what, I was told (by family) to wait for Jan, 2015. So that I get next year on registration. All this wait made me upgrade from Swift to Swift Dzire, as I had more money to spend.
      Totally agree with your point. I think I will make a decision this festive season... for sure

I'm all about sharing the road
      with other drivers—as
      long as they use the part
      that's behind me.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by pscoe2 View Post
      I think I will make a decision this festive season
      or you could wait till march when the year end closure deals will be there if you want to get the 2017 model and almost same level offers as in december. But if you planning to keep the vehicle you could get it on December ,with sweet irresistible deals, That's when the dealers try to push their current year inventory.
      VW POLO GT TDI- Code6'ed
      HONDA UNICORN

Figo '12 Titanium Diesel

Awesome

My opinion for automatic, VW POLO or FIGO.
      You have to pay for the service, parts a to compared to Maruti.
      But its reasonable for these brands, you ll love when you drive it.

Honda Accord '96 EX
      Honda Accord 2003

Ford Figo 2012 Titanium Diesel

Sedate...

Awesome

Stating that a minor change in the Polo is coming
      This might be true as read today that a minor update have gone into Diesel engine.

1.5-litre EA189 Engine - The new updated engine will feature more power than before at about 110bhp and will develop an expected 250Nm of torque due to new parts like a bigger turbocharger. The Ameo diesel will also be offered in both manual and the DSG automatic gearbox options, unlike the petrol that we drove, which only gets a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Ameo diesel's upgraded engine will also be featured in a slightly upgraded Polo and Vento which could be launched immediately after. The same engine will also go into the likes of the Skoda Rapid.
      2010 Ford Figo TDCi Titanium - Our Colorado Queen :-)
      CODE 6 Tuned - Remapped Ford Figo
      "Taking your seat is so easy. Leaving it, however, never is." :-) - Courtesy BMW 3 Series

Confused again

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution88 View Post
      1.5-litre EA189 Engine - The new updated engine will feature more power than before at about 110bhp and will develop an expected 250Nm of torque due to new parts like a bigger turbocharger. The Ameo diesel will also be offered in both manual and the DSG automatic gearbox options, unlike the petrol that we drove, which only gets a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Ameo diesel's upgraded engine will also be featured in a slightly upgraded Polo and Vento which could be launched immediately after. The same engine will also go into the likes of the Skoda Rapid.
      Any plans for an engine upgrade in the Petrol TSi? I am sure it is getting an upgrade, not sure about the extent.
      I guess the changes will be revealed by Dussehra (or even by the start of navratri)

Petrol Head

Awesome

Any plans for an engine upgrade in the Petrol TSi?
      No. There will be a GTI maybe. But GT will get same 1.2 TSI

Brio SMT

Secret

Any particular reason for AMT ?

If I were you and looking for a premium hatch for 10 lakhs then without any doubt would go for Abarth Punto. Best engine, best brakes, lovely looking 16inch alloy wheels. Full black interior with yellow red stitching gives a sporty look and exterior too the black color in particular looks nice to me. I hope in 10yrs time we get hatch like these more. I will seriously consider it. Only thing I would add is touch screen panel with navigation and reverse camera and may be different driving modes. They claim 16kml so in real life I guess it would give 10kml but considering the power it is not bad

Confused again

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by KimiRaikkonen View Post
      If I were you and looking for a premium hatch for 10 lakhs then without any doubt would go for Abarth Punto. Best engine, best brakes, lovely looking 16inch alloy wheels. Full black interior with yellow red stitching gives a sporty look and exterior too the black color in particular looks nice to me.
      I agree with it being the hottest hatch yet. But I am looking for balance. I dont think i get that many roads where i can actually get the driving experience the Abarth Punto has to offer. Getting an Abarth Punto and not driving it the way it is supposed to be driven will not be fair to the car.

The reason for looking at a automatic vehicle is just to combat the daily bumper to bumper traffic . And it will be a lot more convenient for my dad to drive an automatic

Brio SMT

Secret

Yes automatic are getting popular. I think VW have one of better gearbox so Polo is probably a good practical car if you are looking for a hatch. May be others can give you idea about after sales service, maintenance cost

Endodontist Here

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Yadav View Post
      There will be a GTI maybe.
      GTI with 1.8L TSi motor right?? But it will be north of 20L if it's launched here through CBU.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information