[QUOTE=e-katz;62207]Congrats on your polo. Could you list your likes and dislikes about the car?
My likes and dislikes are as follows.
1) High speed stability
2) Build quality (specially love the way the door shuts with a thud sound)
3) Ride quality at moderate and high speeds
4) Fuel economy
5) Handling,especially love the way the car takes corners at high speeds.
6) AC - Very powerful - the maximum level that i have used is only 2 till date and cools the cabin real fast.
7) Very peppy to drive in the city (you can stretch a little over 50 KM/HR in the first gear)
8) Steering - Very accurate,easy to drive in bumper to bumper traffic and get out of tight spots.
9) Superior paint job - Am not sure but think is the best in the hatchback segment.
1) Engine a bit underpowered (was used to driving SWIFT 1.3 LTR engine).At times you do feel that the car had some more power while driving on the highway.
2) Not so refined 3pot engine when compared to Kseries or Kappa (does vibrate only when you start the car).
3) Clutch - A tad longer,is an issue if you are stuck in slow moving traffic for a long time.
4) You cannot pull the wiper blade on the driver side up while the bonnet is closed.
My car has covered 5800 KM and i can feel the adequate bite on the handbrake only at the highest level (post the same being fixed by the service center).My question is.
1)Does it mean that the brake shoes have worn out so it had to be tightened.At the maximum level only the car stops on a steep incline.
2) What is the approximate life of the brake shoes ?
Volkswagen owners, can you let me know what company horn is installed on the polo. it sounds a bit louder than roots windtone and bosch symphony. I suppose the polo comes with these kind of horns only.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)