I am really confused with so many products available both reliable and non reliable.
I'm planning to upgrade my Ciaz projector setup with HID's. they came with stock H7 halo's.
what my requirment is :
- Don't want to chip chop any cable under the hood.
- Ballast and other node points in the kit has to be water and dust proof (have encountered issues in wiring due to water)
- Suggestion on how to make way to get the wiring to the housing ( the back of headlight is capped by hard plastic)
- The kit should be reliable (philips or osram type)
- Color temp. has to be 3700K - 4300K, as i have philips x-treme vision 130% H7 in my projector assembly. and stock 3700K in my high beam. will be swapping stock halos in high beam to the philips installed in projectors currently.
- Hassle free installation.