• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Speaker upgrade for new Renault Duster 110 PS RXZ 4X2 AMT

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Speaker upgrade for new Renault Duster 110 PS RXZ 4X2 AMT

Hello everyone, I got the Renault Duster 110 PS RXZ 4X2 AMT a few months back and been wanting to upgrade the speakers for a bit. I'm not too much of an audiophile but I dont like the supplied speakers that came with the car. If I want to keep the existing HU and just upgrade the speakers, what speakers do you suggest I get? My budget at best can be stretched to 15k. I dont think getting an AMP with new speakers will fit in my budget of 15k so not thinking of them. I'm not a big fan of bass/subwoofers. I like to keep my bass to a minimum.Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide peeps

Audio Banned

Awesome

ICE, 4-way active - Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Ref. MX cables, Kenwood KOS-300, Two Pioneer GM-X944 4-channel amps, Dayton Reference 7 inch midbass, Dayton 4 inch reference midrange and Dayton AMT Tweeters, Infinity Kappa 10 inch subwoofer
      Home Audio, 3-way active - Dune Media Player, Parasound DAC, Behringer 32-band equalizer, DBX 3-way analogue crossover, Dayton Audio 3-way tower speakers.

Awesome

Thanks a ton for recommendation bro. Will the speakers fit on the Duster?. I think the Dusters fronts and rears are 5.5 inches speakers. Also since I'm not a bass fan, I assume you recommendation was just to install the front speakers right?

Awesome

If you don't care too much for bass go with morel maximo compo and cox both in 5.5in .they will able to produce good clarity without amp also.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Audio Banned

Awesome

I dont know about the default size, but can be easily fitted with a slight mod if needed
      ICE, 4-way active - Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Ref. MX cables, Kenwood KOS-300, Two Pioneer GM-X944 4-channel amps, Dayton Reference 7 inch midbass, Dayton 4 inch reference midrange and Dayton AMT Tweeters, Infinity Kappa 10 inch subwoofer
      Home Audio, 3-way active - Dune Media Player, Parasound DAC, Behringer 32-band equalizer, DBX 3-way analogue crossover, Dayton Audio 3-way tower speakers.

Awesome

First make sure which size you want because 5.5" output may sound muddy and less detailed maybe later on you might wish to upgrade so in my view it's better to go with 6.5" components.
      Pioneer DEH-80PRS, Audison Voce AV K6, Mosconi Gladen One 120.4, Alpine PDX M12, Morel Ultimo SC 12" in Venom 1.1 cu. ft. Sealed Enclosure, STP Silver, Bull Audio 4 GA., Rockford Fosgate RCA,12 GA. Gladen Sub Wire & 16 GA. Rockford Fosgate Speaker Wires.

Thread Information