• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Need 4x4 - XUV Preferred

not aware that he can set his status here!

Hungry

Tomorrow is the day

Got the VIN number on Saturday but as I was in Bangalore so today went to Unnati Motors workshop to PDI the vehicle.

Done extensive PDI and odo was 15 KMs. Asked them how vehicle came to yard. So they told that it has come in flat bed truck. While inspecting I found that rear bumper color was somewhat mixed with black color. It was looking like that area is repainted. The colour of parking sensor was also somewhat different. Then I cross checked all the XUVs parked there and found that every vehicle is almost same. I guess this is issue with fit and finish of Mahindra.

Also A brand new unregistered XUV parked in their body workshop with rear fender open. I guess it was damaged in transit. Surprisingly PDI in charge was so casual and told me that this happens during transit and it's everyday job in automotive industry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170515_133221.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	226048

Hungry

End of the thread

So guys finally I have got delivery of my much awaited "Pearl White XUV5OO W10 MT FWD". It was delivered at Unnati Motors (New Mahindra showroom in Pune)

The overall delivery experience was 9/10 and last 30 minutes were actually 2/10.

If somebody can provide me link for dealership review, I can jot down buying experience with them too.

Unnati Motors did delivery with special ceremony and left no stone unturned to feel us special.

As of now hunt is over, been there and done that. We can consider topic is closed. I am happy to answer your queries and happy to accept your greetings

Awesome

Let me greet you on the delivery of the beast!
      Wish you many happy miles.

Gears in head!!!
      Life needs a vitamin dose

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Congratulations s13. This is an awesome looking car. Did you get the Ecosense and other new features too?

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by rksingh1 View Post
      Congratulations s13. This is an awesome looking car. Did you get the Ecosense and other new features too?
      Singh Sahab, thanks a lot for the compliments. The sole reason of 15 days delay in delivery was because I wanted these new features in my XUV.

Following features are present in car. Mahindra call it Techno Pack.

One touch lane change assist (very useful on highway where you can simply push indicator lever and it start blinking for 3 seconds)

EcoSense (It always gives me 100% marks with my driving style, unsure if it is problem of software or my driving is first class). XUV also use mobile data to store this information on their server. I believe this data is more useful for them to dishonor warranties and product improvement.

Android Auto (it's a pretty useful actually, get online google maps on screen, just by saying "OK Google", you can do lot of things like calling someone, navigation), the downside is that XUV collects all your data, like access to SMS, Calls, Storage, location history. There is one more minor downside (not XUVs but Android Auto that dialer and call history are not well thought and placed. The phone becomes unusable (always showing dark scree) if it connected to XUV5OO.

Emergency Call - I have not tried it. But phone needs to be connected all the time.

Connected Apps - This is useless feature I would say. With bunch of useless apps. I used only one i.e. Gaana.com and I found that it will play a prefixed channel. Music on demand is not available. Have not tried other app yet.

All black interior - I am not fan of black but those who love there is a bad news for them. This option is only available in lake side brown and silver colour.

love my country and love my
      vehicles

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by s13 View Post
      my XUV.
      Welcome to the XUV 500 club....happy and safe motoring!!

Gears in head!!!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      I have been tempted enough to get the update done. Android Auto and EcoSense sound fun if nothing else. Lets see when I get time.

Awesome

I have been tempted enough to get the update done. Android Auto and EcoSense sound fun if nothing else. Lets see when I get time.
      That is nice of Mahindra to provide the software updates for previous cars for these new features and convenience.
      --------------------------------------------
      2002 Hero Honda CBZ
      2004 Maruti Alto Lx
      2011 Tata Indica Vista Aqua
      2015 Tata Safari Storme Vx 4x4

Gears in head!!!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
      hat is nice of Mahindra to provide the software updates for previous cars for these new features and convenience
      Honestly if they were not doing it, someone would have managed to crack the code and create a DIY for the firmware update. Mahindra know this is possible. They might as well let there service centers do it and earn 1000 rupees!!

love my country and love my
      vehicles

Awesome

earn 1000 rupees!!
      True!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information