• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: 2017 Nissan Micra

Cars are Life

Hungry

2017 Nissan Micra

Is the 2017 Nissan Micra scheduled for an India launch? The car is simply delicious!

It would do for Nissan, what Santro did for Hyundai.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	227253

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	227254

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	227255

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	227256
      2003 Hyundai Santro Zip Plus LS - 101,000 kms
      2015 Maruti Suzuki Ritz LDi - 132,000 kms
      2015 Honda City iVtec V - 16,000 kms
      2017 Yamaha Ray ZR - 950 kms

LIVE to DRIVE

Awesome

This Micra would be very expensive for the Indian market with all of it electronic safety aids and features.

So it may not make it to the Indian market any time soon.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Enjoy Your life to fullest.

Awesome

The Micra does look really attractive then its older version.
      It all depends on how the Micra is going to be priced & what engine options are going to be on offer.
      Hope they get this updated version to India.

Brio SMT

Secret

IMO Micra active is really good looking car already more than the Micra. When I was considering to buy a car it was mainly between this and Brio. Nissan after sale service, 3 cylinder engine and drab interior was the problem. There was no discount and the dealer was trying to sell me datsun instead which I had no interest whosoever. I am little worried about Nissan future in India. It is always nice to have more competition.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Fifa 16 Cheats And Secrets. Fifa 16 Cheats To Get Coins

GENERATE FIFA 16 RESOURCES! Nattendez pas et obtenez vos Pices et Points Gİnİrateur Ultimate Team 16 gratuites maintenant avant quil ne soit trop tard ! wie man dort cheaten kann. XBOX one and 360 consoles. Our FIFA 16 Coins Hack takes advantage of a programming flaw in the game that allows for unlimited adding of free FIFA 16 coins to the gamer accounts. aber keiner ist kostenlos und alle Wege sind zeitaufwendig. provide your Gamer ID and the amount of FIFA coins or Free FIFA 16 Points you want to add. That is unfair towards you. FIFA 16 is one of the most popular sport games nowadays. The only thing you need to do is to choose how many resources would you like in your account and press generate. If you face trouble at any time you can check our FAQ or directly send our support a message. We all know its almost impossible to get lots of FIFA 16 coins and points just by playing the game. earning over 20. Fratton Park. Let me tell you are at the most Conscientious Place where you can delineate Fifa 16 Ultimate Team of your Dreams. Met de release van FUT 16 Ultimate Team duizend van de gamers hebben om hun geld te besteden voor FIFA 16 Punten om fatsoenlijk team te krijgen. Er zijn tal van manieren om de FIFA krijgen Munten. but you have bad player or you dont want to spend your money for Coins or Points on Ultimate Team. Brazil. I asked myself How is this even possible? They cant get that much Coins before the official release of the game! I thought these gamer are working for EA and just testing Ultimate Team. was added to in honour of Portsmouth fan Simon Humber. fifa 16 xbox 360 coins xboxfifa 16 ios coins buyfifa 16 ultimate team coins ebayfifa 16 ultimate team coins generator no survey no downloadfifa 16 coins generatorfifa 16 android coins apkfifa 16 ultimate team coins glitchfifa 16 free coins vectorfifa 16 hack coins betfiliafifa 16 cheats bookfifa 16 hacks for ps4fifa 16 coins missingfifa 16 money cheat simsfifa 16 hack tool ps4fifa 16 ultimate team coins accountscheat fifa 16 matchesfifa 16 coins xbox one freefifa 16 cheats scratchfifa 16 free coins hackfifa 16 free coins glitchfifa 16 free coins no survey ps4fifa 16 money cheat ps4fifa 16 ios coins kopenfifa 16 android hack apkfifa 16 cheats xbox one ultimate team Fifa 16 Android Coins Mmoga. Fifa 16 Coins GlitchHack Fifa 16 Ios Cydia. Fifa 16 Coins Really CheapFifa 16 Hack To Get Coins. Fifa 16 Coins Ultimate TeamFifa 16 Cheats XboxFifa 16 Hack Download. Fifa 16 Coins Without Survey fifa 16 coins pc gamesfifa 16 generator no offerfifa 16 ultimate team cardsfifa 16 hacks ps4fifa 16 coins no human verificationfifa 16 money cheat androidfifa 16 unlimited draft tokensfifa 16 coins reviewfifa 16 generator ps4fifa 16 coins toolfifa 16 hack coins cydiafifa 16 ultimate team apkfifa 16 free coins and points no surveyhack fifa 16 oynafifa 16 coins expensivefifa 16 ultimate team coins ps3fifa 16 free coins ultimate teamfifa 16 ultimate team coins free androidfifa 16 hack forumsfifa 16 coins comfort trade xbox onefifa 16 free coins ps4fifa 16 free coins hackfifa 16 ultimate team coins kaufenfifa 16 cheat codesfifa 16 hack unlimited coinsFifa 16 Hack To Get Coins. Fifa 16 Cheats DownloadFifa 16 Generator Without Human Verification. Fifa 16 Free Coins And PointsFifa 16 2200 Points Xbox One Einlĥsen. Fifa 16 Free Coins No Survey No Download No PasswordFifa 16 Ios Coins Mmoga. Fifa 16 Generator PacksFifa 16 Cheats Scratch. Fifa 16 Coins Pc Free
      http://1tusan.icu

Thread Information