• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ICE Upgrade

What a CAR?

Awesome

Pinged the seller to understand the current position.The response was on hold. Also, I suggested that I will drive down to collect the stuff in person if he is OK. Still everything hanged on his cousins response. This time I was pretty clear to get the DSP only as I had other commitments to honor. Again another round of discussion started on the ifs and buts of with and without the DSP and Fiio together.
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

What a CAR?

Awesome

After deep deliberation and think through, I decided to take a plunge and voted for both DSP and Fiio. Informed the seller and waited on for his response. To his part the seller also reduced the price and offered a Fosmon Coax to Digital converter to connect the Fiio to the DSP digitally. We reached a Gentlemen Agreement on the overall purchase, provided the seller gets a go ahead from his cousin.

What a CAR?

Awesome

With the go ahead given by the seller's cousin I went ahead and wired the amount as per the Gentlemen Agreement. The seller had the equipment packed and was ready to ship it. I requested him to hold on for a couple of days more and ship it just over the weekend of New Year eve so that I will be at home in time to accept the courier delivery.

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by livelyyoungman View Post
      With the go ahead given by the seller's cousin I went ahead and wired the amount as per the Gentlemen Agreement. The seller had the equipment packed and was ready to ship it. I requested him to hold on for a couple of days more and ship it just over the weekend of New Year eve so that I will be at home in time to accept the courier delivery.
      So which one have you finally chosen to go ahead with, I am bit confused Also what made you choose the DSP, alpines are hard to work with is what I know.

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | MiniDSP |Focal 33v2 | RF T1000-1bdcp | Custom RCA's | lappkabel 0 AWG Pure Copper

What a CAR?

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      So which one have you finally chosen to go ahead with, I am bit confused Also what made you choose the DSP, alpines are hard to work with is what I know.
      I went ahead with Alpine PXA H800 along with the RUX.

The reasons for choosing DSP were:
      • Wanted to go active with my current setup.
      • Do the tuning in DIY mode.
      • This one fit my budget in the used category. Only the JL TWK 88 was close enough. Though it was a BNIB, I went ahead with this one as it was with the controller.

What a CAR?

Awesome

The seller packaged all the equipments and was ready to ship. With the new year weekend closing in, the seller shipped the products. The seller shared with me the AWB # and both of us tracked it till delivery. Just wanted to ensure that Al Iz Wel. The delivery was quick and clean and happened on the New Year Day. All components in their respective boxes.

Hello friends

Awesome

Though the journey is interesting I think it would be better if you could sum it up in a single post instead of posting so many posts every few hours.

Regards
      Lakshay Goel

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information