• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tata H5X and 45X

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lvramanan View Post
      I wish Maruti kicked out completely They're spoiling the market I would say...

Honda & Toyota instead of taking good examples, they are taking their inspiration from Maruti & all their products are crappy tin can. Their only strong selling point is Engines and that's about it. Don't know how long that's going to work. Wish they learn a good lesson.
      Wow way to generalize
      1. Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota are companies that have proven that they can sell reliable cars with some of the most extensive after sales networks with good support, parts availability etc
      2. Spoiling the market? How? By offering alot of products? Consumers are smart, they will buy what suits them best. While I dont like Maruti, you gotta admit the variety they offer is amazing for each price range.
      3. Tin cans? How about you show NCAP proof of the cars you feel are tin cans AND NCAP of the competition as well . What about European cars getting lighter and lighter day by day and not offering even a spare tyre in so many cars?? You think that stands for safety?

Toyota Yaris has 7 airbags and a fairly loaded car which is ideal for non enthusiasts looking for a good balance
      Honda Amaze has pretty good build other than the silly glovebox issue, offers CVT in petrol and diesel and no half hearted AMT or faulty designed to fail DSG

Also the notion that Maruti sells because of engines is laughable
      Their engine lineup is kinda old but reliable but certainly not an enthusiast dream

Come back when you have NCAP proof of cars and the competition then talk
      Brezza scored 4 stars in NCAP, same as Nexon
      Swift is a different story but then again the competition is equally bad and you might as well spend slightly more and get a car like Brezza,Ecosport or Nexon
      Tiago NRG Duralloy doesnt exactly scream safety or ethics anyways and an underpowered engine like that is equally unsafe for overtakes on the highway

Quote Originally Posted by livelyyoungman View Post
      Yes true LVR.. That would be their strategy.... Looking at the success of TM.. I do feel there is slow and steady shift from the tin cans. Added will be the new norms for safety that hopefully kicks in from 2020. Post that there will be a level playing field for the players is what I feel.
      Once again , laughable given the Punto with airbags scored ZERO stars in NCAP whereas Swift scored 2 stars
      Same segment , engines and all

Funny given Linea is in your dp and talk about tin cans

Tip: In Beta testing you get 5 years or unlimited kms warranty beyond that its not. So what's ur pick
      Shame they wont honour that like in GautamJ 's Tiago case

Awesome

This does look like a great product given its non Tata pedigree such as Discovery sport underpinnings (Robust but dunno Tata input here so time will tell) , Fiat 2.0 MJD(but only meagre 140bhp tune, might as well get Creta, Compass or Tucson then), Hyundai AT(Slow shifting but reliable and smooth, I own the same transmission in my car) and all but once again its a Tata end of the day so I will take it with a pinch of salt and wait for more details , ownership reports before commenting further on how its gonna revolutionise the market

Became a sedate driver :(

Awesome

Blog Entries
      The First line up from TATA Pune factory has rolled out, and the picture we see is really amazing, I am more keen to see what comes up on paper at the time of official launch, driving would be real fun.

Source :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-11-01_11-48-21.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	233543

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-11-01_11-48-03.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	233544
      Thanking you
      Deb
      https://www.facebook.com/smartdebabrata
      Ford Figo 1.4 Duratorq TITANIUM 2013 | Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 2016 | Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG5, 2018
      Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi UG 4.5 2012 | Yamaha Gladiator 125 | Yamaha YBX 125 | Yamaha Crux | Yamaha Rx 100

Brio SMT

Secret

Today after dropping the car at service center. I took a Uber which happened to be Tata Zest. The car is pretty spacious and comfortable. Not sure why it flopped so bad. This SUV looks hideous to me with weird DRL and looks like 4 eyes car. I think the fog light is too high and too close to headlight as well.

Tata will surely undercut the competition I am pretty sure. They are definitely want to be VFM.

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by KimiRaikkonen View Post
      Today after dropping the car at the service center. I took an Uber which happened to be Tata Zest. The car is pretty spacious and comfortable. Not sure why it flopped so bad. This SUV looks hideous to me with weird DRL and looks like 4 eyes car. I think the fog light is too high and too close to headlight as well.

Tata will surely undercut the competition I am pretty sure. They are definitely want to be VFM.
      I availed a Zest as Uber Taxi as well, my impression was quite surprising as well in terms of refinement and ride quality of the car. It was unlike an Indica which used to be normally taxi before. I am with you not sure why it failed!!

I am very much hopeful in terms of harrier that it will make a significant market in India.
      Thanking you
      Deb
      Ford Figo 1.4 Duratorq TITANIUM 2013 | Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 2016 | Bajaj Pulsar 180 UG5, 2018
      Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi UG 4.5 2012 | Yamaha Gladiator 125 | Yamaha YBX 125 | Yamaha Crux | Yamaha Rx 100

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by KimiRaikkonen View Post
      Not sure why it flopped so bad.
      Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
      I am with you not sure why it failed!!
      The same Indicaish looks. People thought its yet another indica generation (Indica, Indigo, Manza, Vista, Aria all looked the same !) but its definitely leagues and miles apart from Indica. Even Aria had the same fate despite being a good product. Tata needed a 360 degree change in their design department.

They learnt their lesson hardway but guess they realized it well now. Tiago, Hexa, Nexon & Harrier now are speaking of their realization in design department as how important a good design is.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Awesome

Blog Entries
      The same Indicaish looks. People thought its yet another indica generation (Indica, Indigo, Manza, Vista, Aria all looked the same !) but its definitely leagues and miles apart from Indica. Even Aria had the same fate despite being a good product. Tata needed a 360 degree change in their design department.

They learnt their lesson hardway but guess they realized it well now. Tiago, Hexa, Nexon & Harrier now are speaking of their realization in design department as how important a good design is.
      Absolutely, indeed TATA design is way above their level which it was even few years back.
      Thanking you
      Deb

Awesome

Looks like old xuv 500 from some angles.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information