• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY Hyundai Creta HID Install | DHB3 Osram HID Kit

Hola!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by shub8855 View Post
      Hi rey,

I have secured ballast under the wiper water bottle on the driver side using 3M tape and tied wires using zip ties, in passenger side i have secured them under battery box.
      So in both ways water wont be problem for them.
      Thanks I will probably install it in a day or two and will revert back how it goes.

new member :D

Awesome

impressive cutoff and Beam output from hose Halogen projectors with just swapping halogens with HIDs. This is the cheapest-reliable lightning solution one can get If the want overall fit and finish to be stock.

The thing I have doubt on your Osram HID kit. AFAIK Osram and Philips do make gas discharge bulbs as OEM replacement parts and strictly do not make after market conversion kit. I have also seen H4 conversion kits for reflector headlights But how can such big reputed brand make H4 kit despite knowing the lethal hazard.
      Whatever I have studied in this forum speaks that Hella, Osram, Bosche, Philips do not make conversion kits or over the counter parts, whatever there in market is Chinese kits sold with their names.
      Though I never witnessed such kits physically myself so I can't say that your kit is Chinese too (If it is then who cares, It is proving enough grunt) but better do confirm with Osram using serial number or bar code or genuine-ity check. This is for your only awareness.

Some do drugs others pop
      bottles we solve our problem
      with wide open throttles ;)

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by toshar View Post
      impressive cutoff and Beam output from hose Halogen projectors with just swapping halogens with HIDs. This is the cheapest-reliable lightning solution one can get If the want overall fit and finish to be stock.

The thing I have doubt on your Osram HID kit. AFAIK Osram and Philips do make gas discharge bulbs as OEM replacement parts and strictly do not make after market conversion kit. I have also seen H4 conversion kits for reflector headlights But how can such big reputed brand make H4 kit despite knowing the lethal hazard.
      Whatever I have studied in this forum speaks that Hella, Osram, Bosche, Philips do not make conversion kits or over the counter parts, whatever there in market is Chinese kits sold with their names.
      Though I never witnessed such kits physically myself so I can't say that your kit is Chinese too (If it is then who cares, It is proving enough grunt) but better do confirm with Osram using serial number or bar code or genuine-ity check. This is for your only awareness.

Hello toshar,
      Yes i did check with osram regarding these conversion kits and yes they agreed they do sell them .But what i heard is osram only produces HID bulbs and sources other kits from different vendors and stamp it with there brand and sell.
      And yes the output is amazing when compared with halogen output.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information