• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret

Thread: Hello Everyone

Ready to burn the rubber.

Awesome

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,
      I am Nitin and I am just 19 years old as of now.
      Currently, in my family we own a Ford Aspire Titanium TDCi, a Hyundai Santro CNG and a Honda Activa 3G.
      I started driving at an very early age and my dad always supported me and guided me in this process. I am a die hard fan of Cars. My dad always say that I can spend my entire life just sitting behind the steering wheel. This is something that describes my love for cars and driving.
      I hope to have a great time with everyone of you.

Thanks
      Regards,
      Nitin

Hondameister
      Formerly IITK

Awesome

Welcome to Gearheads. I must say I disapprove of driving before the legal age. My own children were not allowed to drive before the attained the legal age (maybe a month before that).

Now ease yourself in and observe what is the tone and tenor of the posts before participating. In the beginning your posts may be 'moderated' primarily to make sure you follow the rules.
      Drive carefully, the life you save may be your own.
      Honda Civic V AT (2010), Honda Brio V AT 2012
      Hyundai Accent GLS, 2003; Hyundai Santro AT (2005)

What a CAR?

Awesome

Welcome Nitin. Happy motoring
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

Support Donkey
      Turbo Lag - Giving the NA guys
      just 1 extra second of false
      hope :p

Awesome

Welcome aboard Nitin.
      2002 Tata Indica DLS.
      2004 Suzuki Zen - A G13B eater.
      2005 Suzuki Baleno - India's fastest Naturally Aspirated Baleno timed on a drag strip officially!
      2008 Suzuki Swift VDi - The Rattle King.
      2011 Chevrolet Cruze - The Torque Monster.
      2016 Ford Ecosport 1.5 TDCi Titanium - The SQ Machine in the making.
      2017 Skoda Octavia VRS - A 400+HP corner craving machine!
      2014 MOC SQ Pro Champions.
      Harmonixx Audio Inc - Importers for Audiofrog & Arc Audio.
      Dealers for Rainbow/Mosconi/Dynaudio/Micro Precision/Audible Physics/AIV/Morel/Flux/PHD/Gladen/Focal/Rockford Fosgate/Dampmat/E4 Damping and more.

Ready to burn the rubber.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sgiitk View Post
      Welcome to Gearheads. I must say I disapprove of driving before the legal age. My own children were not allowed to drive before the attained the legal age (maybe a month before that).

Now ease yourself in and observe what is the tone and tenor of the posts before participating. In the beginning your posts may be 'moderated' primarily to make sure you follow the rules.
      Thank you very much sir. I know it was illegal to drive at that age but it was due to some reasons that i was allowed to drive at such a tender age. Firstly my dad had a minor heart attack at that time and my sister who knew how to drive took him to the hospital very soon and he was treated and we returned home the same day. Since my sister was about to join the college, my dad thought that someone in the home should know how to drive in case of emergencies. My mother is afraid of crowded areas making it unsuitable for her to drive. Secondly, I have some allergies and the doctor has advised me to stay indoors and use a car to commute to stay away from the pollution. Thus I had to learn driving. But since now I am legally allowed to drive, we can bury the past. However, I always try to drive safe and always follow the rules even when I have to rush somewhere.

Thread Information