• Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please suggest Simple set up

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by vineeth View Post
      I guess this is the correct approach. the infection is just growing and moving my budget northwards and I guess I should resist the temptation. yeah at the end of the day I'm not a Monk yet
      There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable - Mark Twain

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12 |Custom RCA's | 0 AWG Pure Copper

What a CAR?

Awesome

We the folks have already fallen a prey to the forbidden. There is no end to this!!!
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

Allergic to Morons and
      Retards..

Awesome

I found a old JBL amplifier in the racks today along with stock vento speakers.. speakers - giving away if anyone needs them and in amp there is still life left i guess and will try to use. only issue is its quite big for my liking..I don't want any of these hardware to be visible once installed.
      Maruti Wagon R | Hyundai Verna | Volkswagen Vento

!

Awesome

I can recommend to break up your build into phases, Phase 1 get front descent components, 4 channel amp, damping front doors, HU if you can or high low converter, rca:s You can search the classified section and if you are lucky you could find something that works for you, just in case if you are ok with used/barely used stuff.

Second phase get rear fills or add a subwoofer and mono, if not including HU in first phase then do add in second phase.

Setup a budget, equipment is avaialble at all level (descent), ICE is a continously journey and you can always keep improving thing's as you go in case you choose to be limited with a budget, its a normal thing - everyone goes through this.

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12 |Custom RCA's | 0 AWG Pure Copper

Allergic to Morons and
      Retards..

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      I can recommend to break up your build into phases, Phase 1 get front descent components, 4 channel amp, damping front doors, HU if you can or high low converter, rca:s You can search the classified section and if you are lucky you could find something that works for you, just in case if you are ok with used/barely used stuff.
      currently plan is to get only front components - connected to stock HU + dampening both front and back, Back fill isn't important for me as of now, may be will change it with some decent set of speakers. What I need to know is which ones to go for with budget of 30K.
      Maruti Wagon R | Hyundai Verna | Volkswagen Vento

!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by vineeth View Post
      currently plan is to get only front components - connected to stock HU + dampening both front and back, Back fill isn't important for me as of now, may be will change it with some decent set of speakers. What I need to know is which ones to go for with budget of 30K.
      30k for speakers or amp,.damping, wiring included ?

Pio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information