• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Review of Pioneer's budget friendly New Processor - DEQ-S1000A for upgrading from stock HU

A well oiled machine

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by karanbhatia View Post
      You can see the available xo points in the Speaker Settings tab on this page:
      Yeah... saw that. I see only LPF for the woofer and mid. Wondering how would we choose the high-pass XO points for the drivers. Am I missing something?

Network Mode- High (HPF)- Frequency: 1.25kHz, 1.6kHz, 2kHz, 2.5kHz, 3.15kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz

Network Mode- Mid (LPF)- Frequency: 1.25kHz, 1.6kHz, 2kHz, 2.5kHz, 3.15kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 6.3kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz

Network Mode- Sub woofer (LPF)- Frequency: 25Hz, 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 125Hz, 160Hz, 200Hz, 250H
      EDIT: Oh... It sounds to me that the chosen LPF value of the woofer would be the HPF value for the mid. Likewise for the mid-tweeter XO points. This seems very rigid (but still better than passive XO devices)
      Last edited by keerthi; 11th Feb 2019 at 19:23.
      Winners don't quit. Quitters don't win.

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by keerthi View Post
      EDIT: Oh... It sounds to me that the chosen LPF value of the woofer would be the HPF value for the mid. Likewise for the mid-tweeter XO points. This seems very rigid (but still better than passive XO devices)
      I'm assuming the HPF of the mid bass might be adjustable but will wait to confirm it once.
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Awesome

I'm assuming the HPF of the mid bass might be adjustable but will wait to confirm it once.
      Hello Karan! How is this in comparison to passive crossovers? Is it a viable option for basic equalization? Thanks!

ICE Apprentice
      Walter White of ICE

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Nik_Ind View Post
      Hello Karan! How is this in comparison to passive crossovers? Is it a viable option for basic equalization? Thanks!
      Yes you can definitely use this for an active setup if I'm reading correctly. Basic EQ is definitely there similar to a HU.
      It's the best way to dump money and spend an inordinate amount of time...because all debts are paid when the hairs on the back of your neck stand straight up and goosebumps cover your arms, because the sound is SO good. - Scott Buwalda

Awesome

Yes you can definitely use this for an active setup if I'm reading correctly. Basic EQ is definitely there similar to a HU.
      That is just what I wanted to know! A friend of mine was keen on trying this by himself, so I'm trying to help him out. Thank you for your input

Sent from my BBF100-6 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information