• Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Condensation issue in headlights

Hi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      The tpms should be set at desired psi and when it shows the error just check all the tyres with a digital gauge. If the difference is more than 2-3psi than earlier in any of the tyre then the tyre is leaking air. Otherwise the sensor might be at fault .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      Planning to use a digital gauge, can you recommend a good one from an online source? Got one few months back when I started getting this problem at first, but it was pure chinese junk. Why I want to go for a gauge is because it only shows this loss of tyre pressure in rear right tyre only and that too while driving. So, it will be better if I have a gauge with me at that time.

Hi

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by bhvm View Post
      The SA does not know what he's saying. No Plausible explanation for Condensation. Guess this is what Indians get for spending hard earned money on an International product. These brands should be shunned from the country.

Else, check the actual tyre pressures by a digital gauge or any reputed tyre shop. They might be slowly loosing air. Or it might be the sensor as you mentioned.
      Planning to use a digital gauge, can you recommend a good one from an online source? Got one few months back when I started getting this problem at first, but it was pure chinese junk. Why I want to go for a gauge is because it only shows this loss of tyre pressure in rear right tyre only and that too while driving. So, it will be better if I have a gauge with me at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiRaikkonen View Post
      If tyre pressure sensor is not working as intended or is buggy then they should fix this. Does it show which tyre is causing it ? Better to set all tyres to recommended psi and see if this problem persist.
      Well after you buy a vehicle the only fix they have is jugaad or some sham. Yes loss of tyre pressure is in rear right tyre only. Actually it is set by them only to some value, I don't remember what as of now. I never had to get the air filled in any of the tyres before this thing started occuring and I never changed any value. As per them, the only fix is open tyre menu>> click on set and bingo. Worst automobile company ever. Is there a way to check if the tyre is at fault with some DIY method? I am reluctant to go to outside repair shops because a. there isn't any good one here and b. why spend money if something's in warranty, though these cheaters won't do shit I know.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Simplest way is to check pressure in all 4 tyres and compare them with suggested values.
      No idea about digital gague as I use digital gague on my inflators.

Brio SMT

Secret

The only way it tell if it is the tyre or sensor issue is to manually check the tyre pressure and compare with others. It is crazy that Skoda dealer in your area cannot diagnose and provide a solution. Though you may have to go to them for service in order to not void warranty

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information