Fully Modified 2002 Petrol Lancer for Sale in Villivakkam, Chennai. All mods done less than a year ago. Please see list of mods below.
1. Evo Style Fiber Hood with Hood Scoop and Air Filter Vent
2. Custom Full Body Kit
3. Custom Front Grill
4. 3" Projector Fog Lights with HID (6000K)
5. Angel Eye Headlights, black housing with HID (6000K)
6. Imported Mitsubishi Logo
7. Aluminium Cone Muffler
8. LED Style Balck Housing Tail Lights
9. Evo Style Spoiler
10. "Lenso" Samurai Series 15" Racing Alloys
11. 200 / 55 / 15 BF Goodrich Ultra High Performance Tires
12. "Simota" Cold Air Intake
13. "Momo" Steering Wheel
14. "Momo" Gear Shift
15. "Momo" Floor Mats
16. Custom Interior Dash Painting - Black with Carbon Fiber Accents
17. Custom Glossy Black Paint Finish (original is metallic black)
18. Full Leather Seats (original Mitsubishi)
19. Carbon Fiber Hand Brake Cover
20. "Alpine" DVD Head Unit
21. 4 Front Component Speakers from "Audiobhan"
22. 2 Front Tweeters from "Audiobhan"
23. 2 Oval, 3 Way 100 Watts RMS Speakers from "Sony"
24. 1 Four Channel 600 Watt "Sony" Amp for Speakers
25. 1 Mono block 1000 Watt "Audiobhan" Amp for Sub Woofer
26. 12" Aluminium Cone "Audiobhan" Subwoofer - Custom made housing in trunk
27. 1 "Pyle" 7" Flip Down LCD Monitor (roof mounted)
28. "Elevo" full rubber wiper blades with "Autosport" trim
29. Original "Glow Shift" black tachometer (7 colors) with shift light
30. Triple pillar gauge pod with Vacuum, Electrical and Water Temp Gauges (black face, 7 colour display)
Done 83,000 kms
SLXi Limited Edition
Fancy Number (9090)
Asking Price: Rs. 4,25,000
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information if you are interested in my car.
I don't know about the mods but when the ICE consists of Audiobahn, Sony and Pyle, I can bet my bottom dollar it sounds ultra crappy!
I don't know what's gonna happen man but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames
Looks like a badly done Christmas tree to me. I hate saying this, But I wont take it even if he gives it up for free and pay me. I mean it looks like someone was in a game show, was given some 3 lakh rupees and the game was to buy all he could to the last penny in a minute flat at a super market.
To finish First, first you must Finish !
I like it, needs some visual demodding and remodding under the hood, but overall looks good, price is just too darn expensive.
Guess that guys is no more active on GH...
I am responsible for what I say; not what you understand.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)