• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 500 of 500 FirstFirst ... 400450490498499500
    Results 4,991 to 4,997 of 4997

Thread: 'I've got an ICE doubt' thread! All petty queries here!

Swift does rattle a lot :-(

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
      My guess is any aftermarket HU
      You can check out Blaupunkt Tokyo 110. It costs around 3000 INR, single din, detachable face-plate, supports USB/SD/AM/FM/Aux - but no CD or Bluetooth. Got it installed in a friend's Tiago with JBL entry level coaxial speakers. SQ was very good for the price.

in meditation

Awesome

bones*said:29th Oct 2017*23:29

Hey guys , had a querry regarding installation , guys in and around Chandigarh will be able to answer this . Who's currently a descent car audio installer in Chandigarh ? Have been off the ice scene for a while now so don't know present scenario earlier it used to be Chaman at carlife. But the guy and owner are creeps and I don't want to use him

Chevrolet Beat LT

Awesome

Question ICE for Chevrolet Beat - Need suggestion urgently

Hello friends, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I was looking to upgrade my car's ICE, the car is Chevrolet Beat.
      I had banged my head all over internet last month and finally made the partial upgrade. I need your expert assistance to complete the upgrade.

I have already upgraded below items:
      1. Android HU - JOYING 7"
      2. Front 6.5" Components - Polk Audio db+6502
      3. Subwoofer - Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12"
      4. Mono Amp - Infinity - Kappa One 800 Watt

Pending upgrades:
      1. Rear Coaxial 6.5"
      2. 4 Channel Amp

Rear Coaxial - My car has stock location for 4x6 inch speaker at rear but it has been a pain to find a good replacement which could be a bang for the buck. So I finally decided to put a 6.5 inch in the stock location or may be on parcel tray. At this moment I am confused between two speakers as both of them have good reviews. I need your advice to finalize the same. The speakers are:
      1. Polk Audio db+652
      2. Pioneer TS-D1602R

4 Channel Amp - Currently my front components are powered by the newly acquired HU but I feel they sound under-powered. Hence I plan to get a 4 Channel amp which could power my front comps and rear coax. I have shortlisted below amps based on the RMS requirement of speakers but suggestions for another items are welcome.
      1. Blaupunkt GTA 470 DSP
      2. PIONEER GM-A6704
      3. Sony XM-N1004

I have already spent some considerable amount for the setup and once I have installed the rear speakers and amp the damage to the pocket would further elevate, therefore I could not go for dampening. Though I may plan to do so in near future when I have some cash to spare. Kindly suggest a value for money brand for the same which should not cost me a fortune.
      Please feel free to suggest me per your expertise even if I may have forgotten to mention any particulars. Your suggestions are valuable to put my hard earned money to some good music..
      I appreciate the efforts well in advance.

“Driving is better than
      walking, because hitting is
      better than being hit.”

Awesome

I was looking for Reverse Parking Camera setup for skoda rapid and ended up looking at what latest skoda model provides and seems it has updated its unit to RCD 330 G plus , team bhp has long thread on that ( VW Polo/Vento : Replaced stock RCD320 with RCD330 Plus + rear view camera installation guide - Team-BHP )

ICE experts - Does it make sense to go for that solution- i was thiking it will be better to have reverse camera display on main unit . Rahul , any thoughts ? mclaren1885
      ----- Pushkaraj -----
      Bikes*** 1996 Kinetic Luna (sold ) , 2000 Bajaj scooter (sold ),2003 Black Hero Honda splendour (sold),2005 Blue Hero Honda Splendour (sold),2007 Hero Honda super Splendour ( sold )2009 Honda Activa ( using )
      Cars*** 2007 Ford Ikon Flair (sold ),2012 Grande Punto MJD E+ (sold),2014 Skoda Rapid TDI (using)

Support Donkey
      Turbo Lag - Giving the NA guys
      just 1 extra second of false
      hope :p

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by pushkaraj View Post
      I was looking for Reverse Parking Camera setup for skoda rapid and ended up looking at what latest skoda model provides and seems it has updated its unit to RCD 330 G plus , team bhp has long thread on that ( VW Polo/Vento : Replaced stock RCD320 with RCD330 Plus + rear view camera installation guide - Team-BHP )

ICE experts - Does it make sense to go for that solution- i was thiking it will be better to have reverse camera display on main unit . Rahul , any thoughts ? mclaren1885
      You are better off going with something like the Pioneer 5090BT that has everything and more than the OEM HUs. I would never waste money buying any of the RCD HUs if it was my own car.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      2002 Tata Indica DLS.
      2004 Suzuki Zen - A G13B eater.
      2005 Suzuki Baleno - India's fastest Naturally Aspirated Baleno timed on a drag strip officially!
      2008 Suzuki Swift VDi - The Rattle King.
      2011 Chevrolet Cruze - A monster in the making.
      2016 Ford Ecosport 1.5 TDCi Titanium - The SQ Machine in the making.
      2017 Skoda Octavia VRS - Corner craving TC'd Petrol.
      2014 MOC SQ Pro Champions.
      Harmonixx Audio Inc - Importers for Audiofrog & Zapco.
      Dealers for Rainbow/Mosconi/Dynaudio/Micro Precision/Audible Physics/AIV/Morel/Flux/PHD/Gladen/Focal/Rockford Fosgate/Dampmat/E4 Damping and more.

2017 Suzuki Ignis Zeta

Awesome

Ignis Zeta- ICE upgrade suggestions

I own a 2017 Ignis Zeta and want to upgrade the factory setup ICE. I am not sure what is the HU the car has. Maurti earlier sourced it from Nippon, but I am not sure now. Ignis-US/UK has Pioneer HU though and Hertz speakers.

Anyway right now I am thinking of making incremental changes. I have a 6 speaker setup( 4 doors and 2 tweeters).I have two things in mind as of now

1. Damping the doors and boot. (Tufkote TufClad 9120 - Sound Deadening/Dampning, Sheet Size 500 x 250 mm (10 x 20 Inches) Pack of (5.00): Amazon.in: Car Motorbike )
      2. Getting a basic amp. Maybe a Blaupunkt GTA 470 DSP
      sorry for the noobie question but do you guys reckon its a good start? as the rear has only 2 speakers, should I go for a component setup at the rear, along with the above 2 things

I am open to other suggestions as well.

I listen to rock- classic, alt, blues and some rap mostly

Thanks in advance for pointing me to the right direction

Don't be prisoner of your own
      style!

Secret

Hi Ice Gurus,

My Current swift setup is as below:
      HU: Kenwood 2din DPX-U5120 (MGA)
      Front Components: JBL Two Way 460 W
      Rear Speakers: JBL 460W 3 Way Speaker
      Sub: Infinity Dual voice coil 1200 W
      Amp: Auditor RIP 4280 - 4 Ch

I want to upgrade my HU as there are not enough Pre-Outs (I guess currently 4 speakers are running in one channel (left/right) and SUB in another :-/).

Kindly suggest any VFM HU for this above setup.

Cheers,
      Saptarshi.

Thread Information