• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 486 of 497 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496 ... LastLast
    Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 4969

Thread: 'I've got an ICE doubt' thread! All petty queries here!

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kanna.sridharan View Post
      Thanks for the suggestions. Could you recommend a SQ sub within a budget of 20k

Thanks
      Oh..totally forgot about the Dayton Reference 10 and 12 inch subs, raving reviews all over. Will cost around 12k, can get it for you from Bijin of diyaudiocart (the authorised distributor) on preorder basis.
      I too am planning to get one (not still decided for home or car) as I am quite happy with the kappas in my car that I got for a throwaway price from snapdeal.

there are two iterations HO and HF...the HF needs a bigger enclosure but can go lower and the HO will be happy with a lower enclosure but will need a little more power (nothing much that your amp cannot handle)
      Since you have heard the Daytons in my car, you can judge its capability as the sub is also from the same reference line.

Read the reviews here 48 (5 star) reviews.....this is an absolutely authentic site like madison, so reviews are not generated but given directly by end users.

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-...4-ohm--295-460
      ICE, 4-way active - Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Two Pioneer GM-X944 amps, Dayton midbass and wideband, Dayton AMT tweeters, Infinity Kappa sub, Ref. MX cables, entec speaker cables,
      Home: 3-way active: Dune Media Player, Parasound ZDAc v2, DBX 3-way analogue crossover, DIY 3-way tower speakers, 6-channel DNM amplifier
      2-way passive with Infinity bookshelf speakers, Adcom amplifier and Chromecast audio

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

Chandigarh (Paradise) - Indrapuram (Vertical Slum)
      Quote Originally Posted by gkannan View Post
      I too am planning to get one (not still decided for home or car)
      Could you please help me out with this. I am also actually looking for a Sub for my home theater system but have not been able to make up my mind on anything. Any guidance on sourcing or making the sub after sourcing the speakers would be helpful.

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by back2u4u View Post
      Could you please help me out with this. I am also actually looking for a Sub for my home theater system but have not been able to make up my mind on anything. Any guidance on sourcing or making the sub after sourcing the speakers would be helpful.
      it is better to go with an active sub for home theater setups.......this one is just a passive sub and you will need a monoblock to drive it....what are you running currently in your home theater seup
      ICE, 4-way active - Eclipse CD7200mkii Head Unit, Kenwood KOS-300, Two Pioneer GM-X944 amps, Dayton midbass and wideband, Dayton AMT tweeters, Infinity Kappa sub, Ref. MX cables, entec speaker cables,
      Home: 3-way active: Dune Media Player, Parasound ZDAc v2, DBX 3-way analogue crossover, DIY 3-way tower speakers, 6-channel DNM amplifier
      2-way passive with Infinity bookshelf speakers, Adcom amplifier and Chromecast audio

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by back2u4u View Post
      Dayton has a 6.5 inch sub recently launched in the reference range, you can buy tow put each in an enclosure and place it near you left and right speakers.....ofcourse you need to source an amp to drive them...

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

what are you running currently in your home theater seup
      My current setup is:

Amp - Yamaha RXV465
      RX-V465 - RX-V - AV Receivers - Audio Visual - Products - Yamaha United States

Speakers - Energy Take Classic 5.1 Speaker system without the Sub.
      Energy Take Classic 5.1 Specs - CNET

I know it would make more sense to try to buy/build a Sub as close to what is there with the 5.1 speaker system but then what would that be ?

Audio Banned

Awesome

The best solution would be to get the .1 from the same company as its enclosure would be tuned to match the other speakers in the series....I am sure your receiver will have a dedicated sub out

Life's Boring !!!

Awesome

receiver will have a dedicated sub out
      Yes. Extreme right in the below picture.

love to drive thanks to
      wonderfully sounding system.
      Thanks Gearheads.

Awesome

Need help. I am trying to fabricate pods for tweeters Daytona audio DC 28f.

These are with 4.3 inch flanges.

What should i do to mount these on the a pillar?

Attaching some photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

I having a query about installation of 5 ch amplifier.

Products which i have as of now.

Stock fiat punto evo delphi player.
      Zepco st5d amplifier
      Morel maximo compo
      Morel maximo coax
      Sub ( still finding )

As this amp support hi leval input i do not want to run through rca cable with y splitter to provide input of front rear and sub.

Problem is that my player provide only 4 ch out for speakers and that i can feed in front and rear but what about sub input? Is it required to drive 5th ch ? If yes can i directly joint rear and sub in rear ch.hi leval wires will it work ? Is there any issues with ohms reading for player after doing that?

I purchased used amp and not having idia that remote connection is required to switch on or its having auto sense features while operating through hi leval input. Even not having details in owners manual.

Also required suggestions on sub ch. Can i run 4 speakers @ 4 ohms and 5th ch @ 2ohms to get higher rms on sub ch.

Also looking for good quality used sub either 8in or 10in for utilise minimum boot space.

Please help me to solve my query. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sapatel20 View Post
      If yes can i directly joint rear and sub in rear ch.hi leval wires
      Just couple the rear output into both rear high level input and the sub input on the amp.
      By doing this, you can better control the sub by using the fader control on the HU to the front

Thread Information