• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    Results 341 to 350 of 364

    Thread: Diesel Engine Oils available in India and their life.

    1. #341
      11 Swift
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      89
      Quote Originally Posted by TurboCharged View Post
      Where from you source Delvac 1? 4k is a very good price.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I got it from 99rpm.com last year. Now also same price seems, u can check out at 99rpm

      I am yet buy Oil for my Swift 50K service. Just doing research about Oils

    2. #342

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      dhans4all's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Chennai/Karur
      Posts
      374
      Quote Originally Posted by rameshc4681 View Post
      I got it from 99rpm.com last year. Now also same price seems, u can check out at 99rpm

      I am yet buy Oil for my Swift 50K service. Just doing research about Oils
      Oils i better buy from local distributors. I never risk when numerous fake available out in market.

      Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

    3. #343
      11 Swift
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      89
      Quote Originally Posted by dhans4all View Post
      Oils i better buy from local distributors. I never risk when numerous fake available out in market.

      Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
      Hmm Correct. This is time I am planning to buy from Local distributor. Need to go JC Road in Bangalore.
      Planing go on some weekend, its around 20 km from my place.

    4. #344

      CRDi 1.4 6 Speed
       
      Awesome
       
      mahapatra.prabhanjan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Sambalpur
      Posts
      231
      Blog Entries
      1
      Hello Guys, need input -

      Soon in few months I will be permanently shifting to Sambalpur, Odisha (Home town, super excited about it). But, there's a problem for Wolverine - Shell Rimula R4, the tonic for Wolverine is not available there.
      So what can be the best alternative for Shell Rimula R4? Is Valvoline Premium Plus API-CI4 Plus ok for Hyundai (CRDi) Diesels (Readily available)?

      What other oils you suggest guys. For the last 40K Kms I have been using Rimula R4.

      I am bit scared to change the engine oil, as I am very happy with the 5K drain interval and smoothness of the engine in the last 52K Kms.

    5. #345
      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Location
      Gurgaon
      Posts
      67
      Blog Entries
      2
      If you are looking for engine oil, check http://www.sparesncare.com for best prices.

      for any query, send email at support@sparesncare.com

    6. #346
      wanderer
       
      Secret
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Delhi, India
      Posts
      35
      Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post
      Hello Guys, need input -

      Soon in few months I will be permanently shifting to Sambalpur, Odisha (Home town, super excited about it). But, there's a problem for Wolverine - Shell Rimula R4, the tonic for Wolverine is not available there.
      So what can be the best alternative for Shell Rimula R4? Is Valvoline Premium Plus API-CI4 Plus ok for Hyundai (CRDi) Diesels (Readily available)?

      What other oils you suggest guys. For the last 40K Kms I have been using Rimula R4.

      I am bit scared to change the engine oil, as I am very happy with the 5K drain interval and smoothness of the engine in the last 52K Kms.
      Hi, so was going through this post as I am up for next oil change for my 2011 i20 CRDi and was going through various posts and came to an understanding that I should look at rimula r4 (was earlier using hx5 and last time used hx7). Wanted to ask you on what engine oil you are using these days. Also, can anybody in Delhi/NCR preferably near North Delhi can guide me to their trusted dealer where they purchase Shell (helix/rimula).

    7. #347

      CRDi 1.4 6 Speed
       
      Awesome
       
      mahapatra.prabhanjan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Sambalpur
      Posts
      231
      Blog Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by carzombie View Post
      Hi, so was going through this post as I am up for next oil change for my 2011 i20 CRDi and was going through various posts and came to an understanding that I should look at rimula r4 (was earlier using hx5 and last time used hx7). Wanted to ask you on what engine oil you are using these days. Also, can anybody in Delhi/NCR preferably near North Delhi can guide me to their trusted dealer where they purchase Shell (helix/rimula).
      Not sure about any dealer in North Delhi. But yes, still I am using Shell Rimula R4. I have 10.4 Litres in stock. So, I have enough stock for 2 more rounds of change. Then I will start searching for replacement. For the entire life of 60K Kms, Wolverine has run on Rimula R4. And I am quite happy with the smoothness, response and performance of the engine. 1 thing I wanted to point out - HX7 is not meant for diesel engines. It is API SN/CF as per my knowledge. If any other version of HX7 is available then please correct me.

    8. #348
      wanderer
       
      Secret
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Delhi, India
      Posts
      35
      Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post
      Not sure about any dealer in North Delhi. But yes, still I am using Shell Rimula R4. I have 10.4 Litres in stock. So, I have enough stock for 2 more rounds of change. Then I will start searching for replacement. For the entire life of 60K Kms, Wolverine has run on Rimula R4. And I am quite happy with the smoothness, response and performance of the engine. 1 thing I wanted to point out - HX7 is not meant for diesel engines. It is API SN/CF as per my knowledge. If any other version of HX7 is available then please correct me.
      No you are right hx7 isn't meant for diesel engines but I got fooled by the dealer who was selling it by saying it is superior to hx5 which I have always used. But I drain the oil at 5-7k interval. So, what was the quantity of the oil that you bought? Was it a bucket rather than 5/4 ltr cans?

    9. #349

      CRDi 1.4 6 Speed
       
      Awesome
       
      mahapatra.prabhanjan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Location
      Sambalpur
      Posts
      231
      Blog Entries
      1
      Quote Originally Posted by carzombie View Post
      No you are right hx7 isn't meant for diesel engines but I got fooled by the dealer who was selling it by saying it is superior to hx5 which I have always used. But I drain the oil at 5-7k interval. So, what was the quantity of the oil that you bought? Was it a bucket rather than 5/4 ltr cans?
      I usually buy 5 litres containers. I keep using 5 litres + 300 ml every time. I did ask about bucket but shell outlet guys told they don't have bucket for Rimula R4. So not sure whether bucket available or not.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. #350
      wanderer
       
      Secret
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Delhi, India
      Posts
      35
      Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post
      I usually buy 5 litres containers. I keep using 5 litres + 300 ml every time. I did ask about bucket but shell outlet guys told they don't have bucket for Rimula R4. So not sure whether bucket available or not.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Could you also tell me from where did you bought it?

      Edit: Just read your location, you are in bangalore! So you have Shell outlets there.

    Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. AGIP engine oils to make your cars "purr"
      By tadukuttan in forum Engines & Transmissions
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 3rd Dec 2010, 14:39
    2. The Most Powerful Diesel Engine !!!
      By Rorschach in forum Engines & Transmissions
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 8th Dec 2009, 08:36
    3. Live Life
      By hvkumar in forum Introduce Yourself
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 14th Oct 2009, 23:34

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •