• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Diesel Engine Oils available in India and their life.

11 Swift

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TurboCharged View Post
      Where from you source Delvac 1? 4k is a very good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I got it from 99rpm.com last year. Now also same price seems, u can check out at 99rpm

I am yet buy Oil for my Swift 50K service. Just doing research about Oils

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rameshc4681 View Post
      I got it from 99rpm.com last year. Now also same price seems, u can check out at 99rpm

I am yet buy Oil for my Swift 50K service. Just doing research about Oils
      Oils i better buy from local distributors. I never risk when numerous fake available out in market.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

11 Swift

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by dhans4all View Post
      Oils i better buy from local distributors. I never risk when numerous fake available out in market.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
      Hmm Correct. This is time I am planning to buy from Local distributor. Need to go JC Road in Bangalore.
      Planing go on some weekend, its around 20 km from my place.

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Hello Guys, need input -

Soon in few months I will be permanently shifting to Sambalpur, Odisha (Home town, super excited about it). But, there's a problem for Wolverine - Shell Rimula R4, the tonic for Wolverine is not available there.
      So what can be the best alternative for Shell Rimula R4? Is Valvoline Premium Plus API-CI4 Plus ok for Hyundai (CRDi) Diesels (Readily available)?

What other oils you suggest guys. For the last 40K Kms I have been using Rimula R4.

I am bit scared to change the engine oil, as I am very happy with the 5K drain interval and smoothness of the engine in the last 52K Kms.

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Blog Entries
      If you are looking for engine oil, check http://www.sparesncare.com for best prices.

for any query, send email at support@sparesncare.com

wanderer

Secret

Quote Originally Posted by mahapatra.prabhanjan View Post
      Hello Guys, need input -

Soon in few months I will be permanently shifting to Sambalpur, Odisha (Home town, super excited about it). But, there's a problem for Wolverine - Shell Rimula R4, the tonic for Wolverine is not available there.
      So what can be the best alternative for Shell Rimula R4? Is Valvoline Premium Plus API-CI4 Plus ok for Hyundai (CRDi) Diesels (Readily available)?

What other oils you suggest guys. For the last 40K Kms I have been using Rimula R4.

I am bit scared to change the engine oil, as I am very happy with the 5K drain interval and smoothness of the engine in the last 52K Kms.
      Hi, so was going through this post as I am up for next oil change for my 2011 i20 CRDi and was going through various posts and came to an understanding that I should look at rimula r4 (was earlier using hx5 and last time used hx7). Wanted to ask you on what engine oil you are using these days. Also, can anybody in Delhi/NCR preferably near North Delhi can guide me to their trusted dealer where they purchase Shell (helix/rimula).

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by carzombie View Post
      Hi, so was going through this post as I am up for next oil change for my 2011 i20 CRDi and was going through various posts and came to an understanding that I should look at rimula r4 (was earlier using hx5 and last time used hx7). Wanted to ask you on what engine oil you are using these days. Also, can anybody in Delhi/NCR preferably near North Delhi can guide me to their trusted dealer where they purchase Shell (helix/rimula).
      Not sure about any dealer in North Delhi. But yes, still I am using Shell Rimula R4. I have 10.4 Litres in stock. So, I have enough stock for 2 more rounds of change. Then I will start searching for replacement. For the entire life of 60K Kms, Wolverine has run on Rimula R4. And I am quite happy with the smoothness, response and performance of the engine. 1 thing I wanted to point out - HX7 is not meant for diesel engines. It is API SN/CF as per my knowledge. If any other version of HX7 is available then please correct me.

wanderer

Secret

Not sure about any dealer in North Delhi. But yes, still I am using Shell Rimula R4. I have 10.4 Litres in stock. So, I have enough stock for 2 more rounds of change. Then I will start searching for replacement. For the entire life of 60K Kms, Wolverine has run on Rimula R4. And I am quite happy with the smoothness, response and performance of the engine. 1 thing I wanted to point out - HX7 is not meant for diesel engines. It is API SN/CF as per my knowledge. If any other version of HX7 is available then please correct me.
      No you are right hx7 isn't meant for diesel engines but I got fooled by the dealer who was selling it by saying it is superior to hx5 which I have always used. But I drain the oil at 5-7k interval. So, what was the quantity of the oil that you bought? Was it a bucket rather than 5/4 ltr cans?

CRDi 1.4 6 Speed

Awesome

Blog Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by carzombie View Post
      No you are right hx7 isn't meant for diesel engines but I got fooled by the dealer who was selling it by saying it is superior to hx5 which I have always used. But I drain the oil at 5-7k interval. So, what was the quantity of the oil that you bought? Was it a bucket rather than 5/4 ltr cans?
      I usually buy 5 litres containers. I keep using 5 litres + 300 ml every time. I did ask about bucket but shell outlet guys told they don't have bucket for Rimula R4. So not sure whether bucket available or not.

wanderer

Secret

I usually buy 5 litres containers. I keep using 5 litres + 300 ml every time. I did ask about bucket but shell outlet guys told they don't have bucket for Rimula R4. So not sure whether bucket available or not.

Could you also tell me from where did you bought it?

Edit: Just read your location, you are in bangalore! So you have Shell outlets there.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread Information