• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409
    Results 4,081 to 4,089 of 4089

    Thread: Car detailing doubts

    1. #4081

      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      CRACING's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Hubli - KA
      Posts
      179
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      I never had such problem with ez spray gun. Used formula 1 and Cg shampoos. Mostly gives uniform foam until end when it's really diluted.
      May be mine is inferior quality or defective. There are lot of duplicates in Ez spray gun.

      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      I do use a mitt to do lil bit of agitation. Touchless seems to be useless to me.
      Samehere, touchless wash doesn't clean dust deposits. It only works with car washer and foam gun.
      I'm happy to own it, proud to drive it and be seen in it......... It is HONDA.........

    2. #4082

      Hello friends
       
      Awesome
       
      Dr.lakshay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Ghaziabad
      Posts
      126
      Quote Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
      May be mine is inferior quality or defective. There are lot of duplicates in Ez spray gun.
      Dnt know about fakes. It seems quite sturdy. And very very cheap. Got mine from shopclues.
      I wanted to cut it and put a mesh in its shaft for better foaming. But I fear I won't be able to stick it back together properly (using feviquick glue gun etc.). It won't be as sturdy as before. I will try using the metallic kinda scrub that is used to wash utensils in kitchen in the soap dispenser to see if it improves foaming.
      Coz currently I don't get dense foam.

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    3. #4083

      Learning each day
       
      Awesome
       
      kunwar.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Gurgaon
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      That was the reason I asked if he meant just rinsing with water. But ppl here are trolling.
      Yup, I was under the impression you spray the shampoo + water mixture on panel and then wipe it off. Shampoo would need rinsing.

      How often do you do this ? I wash my car now only once a week without anything in between, so this method will probably not work for me.

    4. #4084

      Do or Do Not. There is no Try.
       
      Awesome
       
      coolash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      New Delhi
      Posts
      1,227
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      Coz currently I don't get dense foam.

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      Been there done that, you won't get dense foam unless you increase pressure. Also snow foaming is over rated

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

    5. #4085

      Learning each day
       
      Awesome
       
      kunwar.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Gurgaon
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by coolash View Post
      Also snow foaming is over rated
      Yup, just pre-rinsing with soapy water is definitely worth it.

    6. #4086

      Learning each day
       
      Awesome
       
      kunwar.g's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Gurgaon
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by CRACING View Post
      May be mine is inferior quality or defective. There are lot of duplicates in Ez spray gun.
      I have used this and its not at all worth it, if you are looking for even some amount of foam so that the shampoo can get some time to work on the dirty surface. I have this and its absolutely worth it.

      https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...615.0.0.Ix0XmC

    7. #4087

      Hello friends
       
      Awesome
       
      Dr.lakshay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Ghaziabad
      Posts
      126
      Quote Originally Posted by kunwar.g View Post
      Yup, I was under the impression you spray the shampoo + water mixture on panel and then wipe it off. Shampoo would need rinsing.

      How often do you do this ? I wash my car now only once a week without anything in between, so this method will probably not work for me.
      Yes shampoo needs rinsing.
      Actually my car is washed daily by the car washer. I rarely wash myself. He uses one bucket rinseless wash. I can't do anything about it. So I just try to keep my car waxed.
      He washes with shampoo sometimes if really dirty.

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    8. #4088

      Hello friends
       
      Awesome
       
      Dr.lakshay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Location
      Ghaziabad
      Posts
      126
      Quote Originally Posted by kunwar.g View Post
      I have used this and its not at all worth it, if you are looking for even some amount of foam so that the shampoo can get some time to work on the dirty surface. I have this and its absolutely worth it.

      https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...615.0.0.Ix0XmC
      I got my ez water gun for some 250 bucks. I feel it's definitely worth.
      About the one you quoted above, you need to have a high pressure for that. Or does it work with moderate pressure direct from the tap?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    9. #4089

      Do or Do Not. There is no Try.
       
      Awesome
       
      coolash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      New Delhi
      Posts
      1,227
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr.lakshay View Post
      I got my ez water gun for some 250 bucks. I feel it's definitely worth.
      About the one you quoted above, you need to have a high pressure for that. Or does it work with moderate pressure direct from the tap?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      That one works with tap water, look in YouTube for Gilmore foammaster, but don't expect snow foam, if u want thick foam without pressure washer go with air based foaming, get proklear foaming bottle adapter (not got myself yet, based on video)

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 2 guests)

    1. coolash,
    2. CRACING,
    3. PROKLEAR

    Similar Threads

    1. RTO doubts
      By agn in forum RTO, Law, Loans & Insurance
      Replies: 79
      Last Post: 15th Mar 2013, 12:27
    2. Car interior q:bump that runs through the length of the car?
      By curious in forum Bodywork & Interiors
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 27th Dec 2012, 19:12
    3. Replies: 26
      Last Post: 12th Sep 2011, 20:25
    4. CAR CARes - A Car Buff's Dream
      By crankurshaft in forum General Discussions
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: 30th Mar 2011, 07:55
    5. Synchromesh Doubts
      By Ripper in forum Engines & Transmissions
      Replies: 33
      Last Post: 6th Sep 2010, 17:58

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •