• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: ROCKING MY WORLD WITH Audible Physics (Brahma 6W + NZ3ALBe) + Biketronics + Rockford Fosgate + Focal

Audible Physics Avatar 6.1

Awesome

Well we all know that over time, we can become too familiar with the sound from our systems to the point of almost being blaz about their performance and even wanting to try something new. I've always believed though, that a truly wonderful system wows you every time you sit down in front of it. Every time I sit in this car and turn the system on, I am amazed at the treble extension, airiness, along with the detail and microdynamics in the music, the sweet, lush sound that lacks any hint of glare or harshness, the three dimensionality and width of the stage, and the sheer musicality of the system. Sure, this is the sum of all parts and design of the system and installation

Now comes to this new Nz3 wideband

Much more energy and a smoother response in the upper midrange the above probably contributes to my impression that the new NZs have better resolution/detail more defined lower midrange/bass.I perceive a better sense of the room when listening to vocals could be simply the increased response in the upper midrange in new NZ3, I am amazed at the layering, the precision of timbre of the various instruments. I am listening to verious songs, their is absolutely no desire for anything more in the highs department, and I absolutely dont feel that I am missing anything,I feel the new NZ's just has so much more of everything - especially on the top end. They seem to have a fuller sound to me - just more expansive - certainly smoother at the top end - with much more extension, absolutely loved it
      Enjoy Rahul..
      Last edited by NIRDESH_KUMAR; 16th Mar 2019 at 13:34. Reason: ..
      Boss player/Audible physics Avatar 6.1 (Passive)/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -FI x/contact@8373907593

Audible Physics Avatar 6.1

Awesome

Obviously few pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190314_171523_049.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	574.7 KB 
ID:	235276

Name:	IMG_20190314_180818.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	4.20 MB 
ID:	235277
      Boss player/Audible physics Avatar 6.1 (Passive)/MPS cables /Tru Tech Billet stage 2/SounDigital SD600.1/Sub -FI x/contact@8373907593

What a CAR?

Awesome

NIRDESH_KUMAR / rahulsharma_7: What value have you crossed the NZ3? Also, believe you have retained the same volume for the new NZ3 as well. Just a confirmation.
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by livelyyoungman View Post
      NIRDESH_KUMAR / rahulsharma_7: What value have you crossed the NZ3? Also, believe you have retained the same volume for the new NZ3 as well. Just a confirmation.
      Currently they are crossed from 300hz and upwards though they can play much lower than this, will try playing with them @ lower levels and see. And yes these are being used in same pods with same volume as NZ3AlBe's for now.

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP Brahma6W | AP New NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

Audio Banned

Awesome

I auditioned Rahul's car for more than an hour 2 days back.
      The new version of NZ3AlBe is a revelation.

A wide bandwidth, quite linear in response, smooth and detailed highs even in off axis, absolutely no need for tweeters.
      The tonality is very natural which for me was the biggest change from the earlier driver.
      It was playing from 300 hz without any stress even at high volumes.

Listened to bollywood, rock, old hindi songs, EDM tracks, soft rock and few others.

The fit and finish was very nice, very nice and user friendly integration of the tab for controlling volumio.

Heard quite a few tracks on Tidal...very very good quality and comes highly recommended from me.

Overall a great setup with lots of dynamics without compromising on sound quality.
      Car Audio: 4-way active
      Home Audio: Passive

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Thanks sir for detailed thoughts. The new version is just called NZ3, older one cone was alloy of AlBe hence the name. Truly said the new NZ3 is a revelation and couple of steps ahead of Nz3albe. It can go effortlessly low and highs it produces are so smooth and mellow that its a pleasure to listen them over and over

The setup you listened to were running the drivers for 5-10 hours and would need further breakin and will be very smooth afterwards.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      Clarion NX-706| Biketronics BT4180 | Sinfoni Allegro | Soundigital 1200.1 | Audible Physics Brahma6W | Audible Physics NZ3AlBe | Morel Ultimo | Klotz 12ga LY225t| Mogami RCA| Pure Silver RCA

!

Awesome

Kannan Sir it was great meeting you up, always a pleasure talking to someone who shares the audio passion alike. An evening well spent when you talk about audio, favourites songs/tracks and just cast away the evening listening to audio and sharing/learning audio experiences, classic I say.

Thank You for sharing your listening impression over here, am glad your experience resonates with feedback alike on NZ3's, eagerly waiting for their break in to complete for experiencing their true potential. And Yes Tidal MQS (master quality sound)works wonders for that true audiophile experience when you have tracks available on the fly, no need to carry loaded HDDs/pendrive/cds in the car.
      Last edited by rahulsharma_7; 22nd Mar 2019 at 10:36.

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP Brahma6W | AP New NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

What a CAR?

Awesome

Mind blowing NZ3 it is!!!
      Bitten by Linea Bug.... Now enjoying the MJD. Navigating with Sygic in Z1.

!

Awesome

A quick update - well its been some weeks and have been enjoying the break in period (till now roughly 30 - 35 hrs of playtime), a bit slow process this time around since not driving much these days as used to. However there is a sweet difference from the intial phase, NZ3's have opened up quiet a bit on the top end, midrange was lovely from the begining itself - so yeah its all good glory and enjoyable sweet sound of difference to the setup - very happy with the way they are begining to reveal their sweet signature layer by layer as we keep playing music.
      There is a plan in coming weeks to change the pods position and aim them a bit on axis to extract a tad bit more from the NZ3's output and overall staging, will keep the thread updated.

Name:	IMG_20190408_143813_704.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1,018.7 KB 
ID:	235940

Pio

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread Information