• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ROCKING MY WORLD WITH Audible Physics (Brahma 6W + NZ3ALBe) + Biketronics + Rockford Fosgate + Focal

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      I am using a 1 TB HDD which has around 8K tracks, I didn't face any issues with music library till now. There was a recent update on software, maybe they have corrected the known issues in it.
      8000 is a small library. Anyhow as long as it works well, that is good.
      Car Audio: 4-way active
      Home Audio: Passive

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

Quote Originally Posted by gkannan View Post
      Also after you hotspot your digione, you can also install youtube plugin in Volumio and play all youtube videos without your android phone.
      Sir dumb question. Won't we need network to play YouTube videos ? How will Volumio be able to stream without Android phone ? Can you shed some light on that..

8000 is a small library. Anyhow as long as it works well, that is good.
      I'm using a 64 GB USB stick with around ~15K WAV & FLAC songs mix and still good. Just when I open playlist it takes a bit of time load and UI becomes laggy. But playback is absolutely fine.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lvramanan View Post
      Sir dumb question. Won't we need network to play YouTube videos ? How will Volumio be able to stream without Android phone ? Can you shed some light on that..
      The hotspot needs to be active thats all.
      after installing the youtube plugin in volumio, you can just put away the phone keeping the hotspot active and use the touch screen connected to the volumio hardware to browse and play the audio part of youtube content.

Audio Enthusiast
      SO can't stop the XUV

Hungry

use the touch screen connected to the volumio hardware to browse and play the audio part of youtube content.
      Thank you sir makes sense. I'm using Volumio as headless player now. Removed the touch screen and using it in home.

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.

Mahindra XUV 500
      Tata Tiago XZ Petrol
      Honda Hornet
      Honda Activa
      Honda Dio

Audio Banned

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lvramanan View Post
      Thank you sir makes sense. I'm using Volumio as headless player now. Removed the touch screen and using it in home.
      At home it even more easy to use as a headless unit.I also have a NAS connected to it on the network.
      Another interesting feature added recently is its ability to work as a DLNA controller (Upnp AV protocol). It is enabled default since the last two versions.
      If you are updating from an earlier version and do not see the media server option under browser, then you will need to delete 'User data' under ;System' and restart.
      It will appear as media servers under the Volumio browser.
      This works very nicely with all windows dlna media servers, but I am still not able to load my NAS where I am running a media server as well.

The advantage is the volumio mpd does not have to do the library management and will work like media explorer.

However as a pure NAS share, Volumio detects the shared NAS hard disk, but in this case the library is managed under Volumio.

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Well there have been few days since I am using the Allo DigiOne Signature player and I can add a few initial feedback around it.

We got a chance to hear it side by side with Allo DigiOne player and the Signature is definitely greater in playing music, trust me DigiOne Player in itself is absolutely marvelous and I was blown away with its sound signature and how clean it sounded.

1. This is definitely one of the best source to use for playing music, it plays all kinds of formats from an mp3 to native DSD (imagine that)

2. A normal mp3 song sounds so brilliant with this and yeah the DSD is on another level of details, hear it to believe me.

3. The sound signature is very detailed and crisp - highs and mid range are melodious and there is an openness to them, the sound stage I should say is very wide. Mid bass and lows are absolutely to the point where they should be for a track.

4. Based on the gear I am using, Audible Physics NZ's are shinning like a diamond - the way they are representing musical expressions is soo detailed that I get goosebumps on known tracks now. The Audible Physics Brahma are on a brilliant attacking mode and I should say they are truly showcasing why they are right at the top of the ladder for an attacking mid bass driver. Absolutely Delighted with the gear I say.

5. Currently using my smartphone to manage the Volumio for song library access via a 1 TB HDD - I personally didn't face any issues with the file management, its a charm to use the app. Soon I would switch over to a standalone tab in the car for music management and that should really make things much easier with a bigger screen.

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12 |Custom RCA's | 0 AWG Pure Copper

Audio Banned

Awesome

The sound signature is very detailed and crisp - highs and mid range are melodious and there is an openness to them, the sound stage I should say is very wide. Mid bass and lows are absolutely to the point where they should be for a track.
      The Digione or the upgrade that you are using now does not improve or provide any signature in anyway. It is just a transport that feeds a clean digital signal to your DAC.
      The signature is always defined by the rest of your chain of DAC, preamo, amp and speaker.
      The speaker is the most influential as that is what we hear.

What the digione upgrade offers is a much quieter background over the earlier Digone that improves the overall sound.

ALLO is excellent and a real value for money product, but in then real world there are far better transports, but quite expensive like SOTMs and the likes...some of these run into lots of $$$$

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

The Digione or the upgrade that you are using now does not improve or provide any signature in anyway. It is just a transport that feeds a clean digital signal to your DAC.
      The signature is always defined by the rest of your chain of DAC, preamo, amp and speaker.
      The speaker is the most influential as that is what we hear.

What the digione upgrade offers is a much quieter background over the earlier Digone that improves the overall sound.

ALLO is excellent and a real value for money product, but in then real world there are far better transports, but quite expensive like SOTMs and the likes...some of these run into lots of $$$$
      Kannan thank you, I think you need to read the thread in a lighter way, I am expressing what I feel as an end user. Please read again and you would see I did mention how the drivers are sounding now and ofcourse the tuning by Piyush mentioned in the earlier thread.

Pio
      80PRS | AP Brahma6W | AP NZ3AlBe | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RockFord T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12 |Custom RCA's | 0 AWG Pure Copper

Audio Banned

Awesome

Kannan thank you, I think you need to read the thread in a lighter way, I am expressing what I feel as an end user. Please read again and you would see I did mention how the drivers are sounding now and ofcourse the tuning by Piyush mentioned in the earlier thread.
      It is an open forum which many read for information and clarification and also invest money. Emotions can be expressed and is always appreciated but there should also be scientific clarity.
      My writing style is such as I am a journalist and editor by profession, please do not take it as a critical assessment.
      Please enjoy your gear.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread Information